ⓘ Electricity sector in Brunei

                                     

ⓘ Electricity sector in Brunei

Electricity sector in Brunei is regulated by the Department of Electrical Services DES ; Malay: Jabatan Perkhidmatan Elektrik under the Ministry of Energy.

                                     

1. Generation

In 2010, electricity generation in Brunei reached 3.862.000.000 kWh, in which 99% of it was generated from natural gas sources and the remaining 1% was from oil sources.

Power stations

  • Berakas Power Station
  • Seria Power Station
  • Jerudong Power Station
  • Lumut Power Station
  • Bukit Panggal Power Station
  • Belingus Power Station
  • Gadong Power Station