The Russian United Democratic Party "Yabloko" is a Russian liberal political party founded by former Soviet Deputy Prime Minister Grigory Yavlinsky, as well as two Senators, and currently led by Nikolay Rybakov. The partys logo consists of a red circle and a green isosceles triangle, suggesting an apple in a constructivist style, a nod to the partys acronym which is a Russian word for "apple". Yabloko’s party platform stands for a social market economy, fair competition in politics and the economy, is for the inviolability of private property, and for equal opportunity.
ⓘ Yabloko-United Democrats
Yabloko-United Democrats was a coalition between Yabloko party and the Union of Right Forces formed for the Moscow municipal elections on December 4, 2005.
During the campaign the coalition declared its opposition to the policies of President Vladimir Putin and called for the restoration of political and media freedoms, curtailed by the Putin administration. Yabloko-United Democrats won 11% of the vote and became one of only three parties along with United Russia and the Communist Party to enter the new Moscow City Duma. Its deputies in the Duma are Yevgeny Bunimovich Yabloko, Sergei Mitrokhin Yabloko and Ivan Novitsky Union of Right Forces.
- The Russian United Democratic Party Yabloko Russian: Российская объединённая демократическая партия Яблоко Rossiyskaya obyedinyonnaya demokraticheskaya
- Grigory Yavlinsky was announced in February 2016 by co - founder of the Yabloko party Grigory Yavlinsky at a party congress. He previously ran as a candidate
- Yabloko and the Republican Party of Russia People s Freedom Party are members of Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party. The Yabloko is
- 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election. Bloc Yulia Tymoshenko Yabloko Leader Of Free Democrats Party Brodskyi Applies To CEC To Register Him Candidate For
- Ziartides and Pavlos Diglis to form United Democrats The party is a member of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe and observer of the Liberal
- Federation of Liberal and Democrat Parties in Europe and renamed European Liberals and Democrats ELD in 1977 and European Liberal Democrats and Reformists ELDR
- the 1996 Russian presidential election. Yavlinsky ran as the nominee of Yabloko Running as a socially liberal, politically centrist, and democratic - minded
- 2005, the Union of Right Forces and Yabloko formed a coalition, Yabloko - United Democrats to contest the Moscow City Duma elections on December 4, 2005
- Grigory Yavlinsky, a former member of the State Duma, leader of the Yabloko political party, and three - time Russian presidential candidate, has taken