ⓘ Taiwan Alliance to Promote Civil Partnership Rights
The Taiwan Alliance to Promote Civil Partnership Rights is a Taiwanese non-governmental advocacy organization which advocates for the expansion of civil rights for same-sex couples, including same-sex marriage, civil partnerships, adoption rights, and other freedoms. It was founded in 2014 by Edward Lin.
Among the initiatives launched TAPCPR million signatures drive for the legalization of same-sex unions, floating the bill to the Legislative yuan, the interior of the departmental recognition of transgender marriages, and taking a poll showing 50% support for gay marriage among residents of Taiwan.
TAPCPR approved Tsai ing-Wens bet the presidential elections in 2012
- Official website of the Taiwan Alliance to Promote Civil Partnership Rights in Chinese Official website of Taiwan LGBT Family Rights Advocacy in Chinese
- Boys of Bangladesh Taiwan Alliance to Promote Civil Partnership Rights TAPCPR Gender Sexuality Rights Association Taiwan GSRAT Taiwan Tongzhi Hotline
- partnerships in Taipei by the end of November 2016. According to Victoria Hsu, president of the Taiwan Alliance to Promote Civil Partnership Rights
- Taiwanese indigenous peoples or formerly Taiwanese aborigines, Formosan people, Austronesian Taiwanese or Gāoshān people, are the indigenous peoples of
- sex industry regional and international funding bodies Scarlet Alliance aims to promote an increased understanding of sex workers and the issues affecting
- civil society, elections and political processes, rule of law, political corruption alliance coalitions and partnerships regional alliances and
- ALN agree to a policy stating that they: exist to ensure the freedom and dignity of all people through establishing political and civil rights ensuring
- Human Rights Commission of Pakistan HRCP from Pakistan Task Force Detainees of the Philippines TFDP from the Philippines Philippine Alliance of Human
- until they provided for most but not all of the rights of marriage. The Act on Registered Life Partnerships of 2001 German: Gesetz uber die Eingetragene
- split by civil war with rivaling governments, and whether the transfer of Taiwan to Republic of China from Japan after being forced to give up Taiwan in the