ⓘ Interferon-induced transmembrane protein 5
The gene is located on the short arm of the Crick strand of chromosome 11 11p15.5. It is located with a cluster of interferon inducible genes but is itself not interferon inducible. The gene is 1.327 bases in length and encodes a protein of 132 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of 14378 Daltons. Expression in adults is bone specific and highest in osteoblasts.
Have homologs in the Mouse is located on chromosome 7. A homolog is also known to be present in lizards.
- Interferon - induced transmembrane protein 2 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IFITM2 gene. GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000185201 - Ensembl
- Stimulator of interferon genes STING also known as transmembrane protein 173 TMEM173 and MPYS MITA ERIS is a protein that in humans is encoded by
- Interferon - inducible GTPase 5 also known as immunity - related GTPase cinema 1 IRGC1 is an enzyme that in humans is coded by the IRGC gene. It is predicted
- Interferon - induced transmembrane protein 1 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IFITM1 gene. IFITM1 has also recently been designated CD225 cluster
- The interferon - α β receptor IFNAR is a virtually ubiquitous membrane receptor which binds endogenous type I interferon IFN cytokines. Endogenous human
- hormone - inducible transmembrane protein GHITM also known as transmembrane BAX inhibitor motif containing protein 5 TMBIM 5 is a protein that in humans
- biology, the protein family Dispanin is another name for Interferon - induced transmembrane protein IFITM This refers to a family of protein domains which
- of BST - 2 from the cell surface. BST - 2, which is an interferon IFN - inducible cell surface protein appears to tether HIV to the cell in the absence
- The protein family, interferon - inducible transmembrane proteins IFITM were discovered about 25 years ago and are activated by an interferon Not much
- Interferon - induced transmembrane protein 3 IFITM3 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IFITM3 gene. It plays a critical role in the immune system s