Bihta is a fast growing township in Patna district, Bihar India. Bihta is part of Maner and Pataliputra. It is located 35 km south-west of Patna. Bihta is also upcoming satellite town of Patna. It lies 7 km from Bihta railway station.
- The Bihta Air Force Station is an Indian Air Force IAF base in Bihta Bihar, India. The military airfield, commanded by a Group Captain rank IAF officer
- Bihta railway station, Station code: BTA is a railway station serving the town of Bihta in the Patna district in the Indian state of Bihar. It located
- The Bihta Airport is a proposed airport, which is being constructed in Bihta 30 kilometres 19 mi from Patna in Bihar. The two - storey Bihta Airport
- G.J. College, Bihta also known as Sri Gadadharachaya Janta College, established in 1958, is a general degree colleges in Ramgarh, Bihta Bihar. It is
- Institute of Technology NSIT is a private engineering college located in Bihta Patna, India offering B.Tech diploma courses. It is affiliated to Aryabhatta
- In addition to this, the AAI has proposed to develop a civil enclave at Bihta Air Force Station to serve as the second airport for Patna. The runway length
- Kateshar, Sikandarpur, Parev, Daulatpur Simri, Mushepur, Shri Rampur, Bihta Dayalpur, Daulatpur, Purshottampur Painathi, Bishunpura, Raghopur, Amhara
- located at Bihta which is approximately 30 km from Patna city and has been fully operational since 2015. IIT Patna s campus is located at Amhara, Bihta 35 km
- Gram Panchayat in Bihta block of Patna district in the state of Bihar, India. Amhara lies in east of the Sone river and south of Bihta The village is well
- Diwali, and Durga puja. Village is located on National Highway 98 People can take Bihta by train from Patna, and take bus or auto. from Bihta rl station.