ⓘ Front of Solidarity and Overthrow
Front of Solidarity and Overthrow) is a political party in Greece that split from the Coalition of the Radical Left.
MAA was formed in April 2011 by a splinter group from the Coalition of the radical left, that followed Alekos Alavanos, the former President of Synaspismos. Four parties which participated in the Coalition of the radical left, supported by Alekos Alavanos in the local elections in Attica. Later they joined the MAA, but they went to the front because of political disputes. In the parliamentary elections of 2012 MAA was supported by ANTARSYA.
- to overthrow Pol Pot s government. Heng Samrin was voted as leader of the front and within a few weeks its influence spread widely on both sides of the
- desires the overthrow of a socialist state In 2005, the trade union Solidarity The Union for British Workers was created in honour of the original
- Democratic Party of the Overthrow Greek: Χριστιανοδημοκρατικό Κόμμα Ανατροπής previously named as Christian Democratic Party of Greece Greek: Χριστιανοδημοκρατικό
- Left Front MERA political coalition and in 2009 Anticapitalist Left Cooperation for the Overthrow Anticapitalist Left Cooperation for the Overthrow Radical
- Left Cooperation for the Overthrow 3 Left Front Coalition 4 Workers Revolutionary Party In the early years, the youth wing of the NAR was still named the
- CIA to overthrow the Mossadegh government, in an event known as the 1953 Iranian coup d etat. Prior to the coup, the National Front was made up of four
- Anti - Capitalist Left and Radical Left Front founded Anticapitalist Left Cooperation for the Overthrow ANTARSYA Politics of Greece List of political parties
- state repression and was barred from running in elections. The party however continued to operate underground until the overthrow of Mubarak in 2011.
- since its armed wing ended the Rwandan genocide in 1994. Following the overthrow of Idi Amin in 1979, the Tutsi refugee intelligentsia in Uganda set up the
- by former defecting members of the Korean People s Army, planning to overthrow the North Korean government. It is based in Seoul, South Korea. It is
- Anglo - Saxon imperialism, the overthrow of the Quebec government, the independence of Quebec from Canada and the establishment of a French - speaking Quebecer