ⓘ Fairfax Parish, Virginia

                                     

ⓘ Fairfax Parish, Virginia

Fairfax Parish was the ecclesiastical jurisdiction of the Anglican church in colonial Virginia with jurisdiction over part of Fairfax County with its central church located at The Falls Church. The parish was created in 1764 from Truro Parish.

                                     
  • Road Virginia State Route 120 a major road through Arlington County, which also takes its name from the historic glebe lands of Fairfax Parish Glebe
  • Truro Parish was the ecclesiastical jurisdiction of the Anglican church in colonial Virginia with jurisdiction originally over all of Fairfax County.
  • Virginia Various place names in Northern Virginia and the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia are named for him - most notably Fairfax County, Virginia
  • The Historic Fairfax County Courthouse is one of the oldest buildings in Fairfax Virginia It was constructed in 1799 to serve as the seat of government
  • northern Virginia He was the son of Henry Fairfax d. 1708 a grandson of Henry Fairfax 4th Lord Fairfax of Cameron, and first cousin of Thomas Fairfax 6th
  • Cameron Parish was the ecclesiastical jurisdiction of the Anglican church in colonial Virginia with jurisdiction over the western part of Fairfax County
  • Prince William County, Truro Parish became Fairfax County, and Cameron Parish developed into Loudoun County. The County of Fairfax was created by legislation
  • is a historic Catholic church in the eastern United States, at Fairfax Station, Virginia a suburb southwest of Washington, D.C. Built in 1858, it is a
  • Church is an Anglican church in Fairfax Virginia USA. There was no official Episcopal Church in the City of Fairfax until the Rev. Richard Templeton
  • Roman Catholic parish located in Fairfax Virginia It is part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Arlington Virginia Although most of the parish s services
  • Fairfax was lured west as part of the gold rush. The town of Fairfax California, is named for him. He was born on Vaucluse Plantation in Virginia the
  • the community of Lorton in Fairfax County, Virginia United States. Often called the Mother Church of Northern Virginia the church is notable for