ⓘ Producers Guild Film Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series
Producers Guild Film Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series is an award given by Apsara Producers Guild to recognize excellence in film and television, to recognize a male actor in television drama series who has delivered an outstanding performance in a leading role.
The prize was first awarded in 2004 under the title Best actor in a TV drama and each year is awarded annually.
- Producers Guild Film Award for Best Actress in a Drama Series is an award given by Apsara Producers Guild to recognize excellence in film and television
- The Producers Guild Film Awards previously known as the Apsara Film Television Producers Guild Award was an accolade given by the Apsara Producers Guild
- awarded by the Guild of Television Producers and Directors. From 1958 onwards, after the Guild had merged with the British Film Academy, the organisation was
- Producers Guild of America Awards 2013 also known as 25th Annual Producers Guild of America Awards honoring the best film and television producers
- September 2017. Documentary Motion Picture Nominations for 2013 Producers Guild Awards Producers Guild of America. 30 November 2012. Retrieved 21 September
- nominated for eighteen awards and has won five, including the award for Best Syndicated Cable Television Series in 2007. The Screen Actors Guild Awards SAG
- Award for Best Actor Miniseries or Television Film Critics Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Movie Miniseries Screen Actors Guild Award for
- Directors Guild of America Awards 2 wins and 5 Producers Guild of America Awards 2 wins Amongst the wins for the series are 3 Saturn Awards for Best Syndicated Cable
- nominations at the 2013 Screen Actors Guild Awards Downton was nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble In a Drama Series while Michelle Dockery