Maiestas dispar is a species of leafhopper from the Cicadellidae family that is endemic to Liberia. The view was transferred from Recilia in Maiestas in 2009.
ⓘ Endemic fauna of Liberia
- wildlife of Liberia consists of the flora and fauna of the Republic of Liberia This West African nation has a long Atlantic coastline and a range of habitat
- species is endemic to Liberia Kristensen T.K. Stensgaard A - S. 2009 Bellamya liberiana. In: IUCN 2012. IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version
- species of large air - breathing land snail, a terrestrial pulmonate gastropod mollusk in the family Achatinidae. This species is endemic to Liberia de Winter
- Recilia dex is a species of bug from the Cicadellidae family that is endemic to Liberia Recilia dex Globalspecies.org. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
- formerly Recilia dispar is a species of leafhopper from the Cicadellidae family that is endemic to Liberia The species was moved from Recilia to Maiestas
- firestonei is a species of loach catfish endemic to Liberia where it is found in the St. Paul, Du and Borlor Rivers. It reaches a length of 6.1 cm. Froese, Rainer
- 100 million years later. This isolation led to the development of a unique endemic fauna Before humans arrived about 2, 000 years ago, there were many
- forest inhabited by an endemic forest fauna with many types common to southern Asia. In the Pliocene the climate became dry and most of the forest was destroyed
- The Liberian swamp eel Monopterus boueti is a species of fish in the family Synbranchidae. It is indigenous to Liberia It has also been found in Sierra
- Leptopelis bequaerti is a species of frog in the family Arthroleptidae. It is endemic to Liberia and only known from its type locality, Gbarnga, and from