A list of theater terms, and brief descriptions, listed in alphabetical order. Balcony: An elevated portion of seating in the back of the auditorium. Assistant stage manager: Assists the production stage manager, with everything from taping floor plan marking to making sure that everyone has a copy of the script. They also make sure that the set has the needed props. Before a rehearsal the assistant stage manager helps the stage manager make sure everything is ready. At the end of rehearsal the assistant stage manager along with the stage manager will make sure that the space is locked up. ...
ⓘ Glossaries of the arts
- This is a glossary of poetry. Below, short long definitions of a syllable of classical languages correspond to stressed unstressed of English language
- This glossary contains terms used in sewing, tailoring and related crafts. For terms used in the creation or manufacturing of textiles, including spinning
- A glossary of terms used in glass art Annealing, The process of slowly cooling a blown or cast object to prevent the stresses of rapid cooling from cracking
- The following glossary of words and terms generally of Japanese origin are related to owarai Japanese comedy Many of these terms may be used in areas
- will be revealed during the course of carving, a more flexible and fluid approach is required. Glossary of painting terms List of sculptors Glass, F.J.
- a glossary of architecture. Contents Top A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Z See also Notes References Abacus A flat slab forming the uppermost
- The arts refers to the theory and physical expression of creativity found in human cultures and societies. Major constituents of the arts include visual
- The Theosophical Glossary by Helena Blavatsky was first published in 1892. Some other important theosophical glossaries are the Encyclopedic Theosophical
- Most of the terms listed in Wikipedia glossaries are already defined and explained within Wikipedia itself. However, glossaries like this one are useful
- This glossary contains terms specific to dyeing. For terms used in the creation or manufacturing of textiles, including spinning, knitting, weaving, and
- 993778 The New York University Tisch School of the Arts commonly referred to as Tisch is the performing, cinematic and media arts school of New York