Christopher Speer: A U.S. Army combat medic in SFOD-D. Wounded in action, on 27 July 2002, in Afghanistan, during Operation Enduring Freedom. Later died at Ramstein Air Base, Germany on 6 August 2002, and received international attention after his killer and Canadian citizen Omar Khadr who was 15 years old at the time of Speers death was imprisoned and allegedly tortured by the United States, violating Canadian child soldier amnesty laws. Randy Shughart: Medal of Honor recipient. Killed in action, on 3 October 1993, during the Battle of Mogadishu. Earl Fillmore Jr.: Sergeant First Class, w ...
This is a list of resignations from the Guantanamo military commission, including those of the prosecutors Stuart Couch, Morris "Moe" Davis, Fred Borch, Major Robert Preston, Captain John Carr, USAF Captain Carrie Wolf, and Darrel Vandeveld. They were among the military lawyers tasked to serve as prosecutors of the suspected terrorists imprisoned at the American Guantanamo Bay detainment camp. The military lawyers requested transfers to other assignments because they had concerns that the proceedings were not respecting the defendants due process rights.
ⓘ Lists of American military personnel
- junior to the military leaders of the 19th century, especially the inaugural holders of senior military ranks. Most historical seniority lists also omit three
- Image 3 Military Personnel File of Harry S. Truman Harry S. Truman Presidential Library and Museum. Retrieved January 1, 2009. American Warriors Home
- table lists the comparative ranks of the militaries in Korea, including their rank titles and insignia. In this table, the North Korean military rank insignia
- Personnel may be recruited or conscripted, depending on the system chosen by the state. Most military personnel are males the minority proportion of
- history Puerto Ricans, including people of Puerto Rican descent, have gained notability as members of the military They have served and have fought for
- technicians, and other military personnel Military personnel obtain weapons, equipment, and training to achieve specific strategic goals. Military science is also
- civilian personnel that are responsible for the administrative, operational and logistical needs of its unit. It provides bi - directional flow of information
- largest operator of military bases abroad, with 38 named bases having active - duty, National Guard, reserve, or civilian personnel as of September 30, 2014
- Americans were documented. With the desegregation of the U.S. military in 1948, segregated Asian American units ceased to exist, and Asian Americans served
- Military slang is a colloquial language used by and associated with members of various military forces. This page lists slang words or phrases that originate
- including larger Western military powers such as France, the UK, and US. Compared with male personnel and female civilians, female personnel face substantially