Kaumudy TV is a Malayalam television channel owned by the owners of the Malayalam daily newspaper Kerala Kaumudi. The channel was officially launched on 5 May 2013. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had already unveiled the logo of the channel a year earlier during the centenary celebrations of Kerala Kaumudi. The programme menu comprises news, talks, interviews and entertainment.
Kerala Vision is a private Malayalam 24-hour General Entertainment and News channel promoted by Kerala Communications Cable Ltd. The majority of the shares are owned by the members of Cable Operators Association COA. The channel is available only through the cable operators. The channel added in Home dish network
Surya Movies is a full-time Malayalam and Tamil movie pay television channel from Sun TV Network which is based in Kochi / Chennai, Kerala, India. This 24-hour channel primarily airs movies. It was launched in 2005 as Kiran TV, which was earlier a music channel. The channel was made a full-time movie channel after which a new channel was started. On 15 March 2017, the channel was renamed as Surya Movies. The channel broadcasts films Malayalam, Tamil movies, bollywood and Hollywood movies dubbed into Malayalam and Malayalam and Tamil regularly plays songs from the movies.
ⓘ Malayalam-language television channels
- This is a list of satellite television channels in Malayalam language spoken in the Indian state of Kerala broadcasting at least throughout Kerala state
- of 4K channels in India List of 3D channels in India List of Kannada language television channels List of Malayalam - language television channels List of
- 4K channels in India List of 3D channels in India List of HD channels in India List of Tamil language television channels List of Malayalam - language television
- DD Malayalam Malayalam ഡ ഡ മലയ ള is a Malayalam language television channel operated by India s national broadcaster Doordarshan. It s commonly known
- News 18 Kerala is a Malayalam language news television channel headquartered in Trivandrum city owned by Network 18. The launch in Kerala is part of recent
- is an Indian Television Channel broadcasting in Malayalam language It is an exploration channel based in Kottayam, Kerala. The channel is part of Safari
- it operates the Media Division with seven channels in Kerala. The ACV group of channels operate seven channels namely ACV, Asianet TELESHOP, Rosebowl
- We is a Malayalam language television channel from Malayalam Communications Ltd MCL Located at Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, Mammootty, a leading film
- Malayalam journalism encompasses journalism published and broadcast in the Malayalam language Modern Malayalam journalism can be traced to the publication
- Below is the list of current satellite television channels in Kannada language a Dravidian language widely spoken in the South Indian state of Karnataka