ⓘ Cliffy the Clown
Cliffy Sobier, known professionally as Cliffy the Clown was an American clown beginning in 1949. The clown debuted on an ABC-TV show called Super Circus. The family oriented show aired on Sunday afternoons for an hour. Cliffys sidekicks on the show were Scampy and Nicky, both clowns. Cliffy was the head of the group. He had a bald head, oversized shoes, and a red nose. Unfortunately, the TV series had to move to New York City in 1955, leaving Cliffy the clown both disheartened and unemployed.
Cliff became the official mascot for Kelloggs sugar smacks in 1953. He served as a sweetened puffed wheat Breakfast cereal mascot until 1956, when it was replaced by the rival mascot name Smaxey, seal, dressed in a sailor suit.
- TV personality Cliffy the Clown fl. 1950s American clown Cliffie a student at Radcliffe College, Cambridge, Massachusetts Cliffy film a 2013
- mascots. Cliffy the Clown Various clowns served as the advertising mascot from 1953 to 1956, including Cliffy the Clown Ads with these clowns were known
- featured Hartline as the band leader, the circus clowns Cliffy Scampy, and Nicky, as well as Mike Wallace playing the circus barker peddling Peter Pan Peanut
- Cleverman 2016 2017 Cliffy 2013 The Code 2014 2016 Come In Spinner 1990 Correlli 1995 Crownies 2011 Curtin 2007 The Cut 2009 The Damnation of Harvey
- created specifically for advertising purposes, listed alphabetically by the product they represent. Betty Boop 1930 1992 Paramount Pictures former
- The 44th Primetime Emmy Awards were held on Sunday, August 30, 1992. The ceremony was broadcast on Fox from the Pasadena Civic Auditorium in Pasadena