ⓘ History of Nishapur
The history of Nishapur begins with the citys founding during the Sasanian dynasty, the city is located in the eastern province of Khorasan and served as the seat of the governor and commander in chief of the province.
Nishapur retained its importance under the Seljuqs, after its occupation by the first Sultan of the Turkic dynasty in 1037. It was plundered by Oghuz in 1154, and damaged by earthquakes in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, yet it remains an active urban center until its destruction by the Mongols in 1221.
During the Sassanid dynasty and the middle ages, in the Nishapur quarter Persian: نیشابور ربع included Khorasan province and Akhal velayat.
- Nishapur or Nishabur Persian: نیشابور also romanized as Nīshāpūr Nisapur, Nisapur, Nīshābūr, Neyshābūr, and Neeshapoor from Middle Persian New - Shabuhr
- 1985 When the President of Iran said : History of Nishapur tell Us Thought, Effort and Pride than it chosen motto of this university. it is two Faculties
- surrounding Abdal - Latif Mirza at Nishapur On April 20, 1447, Ala al - Dawla Mirza s army surprised and attacked the city of Nishapur Abdal - Latif Mirza was defeated
- Neishapur train disaster was a large explosion in the village of Khayyam, near Nishapur in Iran, on 18 February 2004. Over 300 people were killed and
- Mosque of Nishapur Persian: مسجد جامع نیشابور - Masjid - e - Jāmeh Neyshabur is the grand congregational mosque Jāmeh of Nishapur city, within Nishapur County
- The Mausoleum of Attar of Nishapur or Attar Neyshaburi is located in Nishapur in northeastern Iran. It s located near the Mausoleum of Omar Khayyam.
- was scheduled to be held 15 23 July 1979 and was to be hosted by Iran at Nishapur but was cancelled due to the Iranian Revolution which took place in 1979
- northeastern Iran, parts of Afghanistan and much of Central Asia. The province was often subdivided into four quarters. Nishapur present - day Iran Marv
- Bardaskan, Nishapur Sabzevar, Gonabad, Kalat. Khorasan - e Razavi is one of the three provinces that were created after the division of Khorasan Province
- Tomb of Kamal - ol - molk Persian: آرامگاه کمال الملک is a building in the city of Nishapur which is place of burial Kamal - ol - molk. This building is located
- professor. Persian poet Sa di was a student of the Baghdad Nizamiyyah. Other nizamiyyah schools were located in Nishapur Amol, Balkh, Herat and Isfahan. Nizam