ⓘ Centre Right Alliance
The alliance was founded in January 2011 by the National Liberal Party PNL and the Conservative Party PC, when the PC moved away from its longstanding affiliation with the Social Democratic Party PSD breaking up the center-left Alliance PSD+PC. The protocol of the alliance however did not include the seat held by the Conservative Party in the European Parliament, as the MEP remained committed to the S&,D Group.
As of November 2013, the ACD is no longer valid as the constituent parties voluntarily decided de facto to break their Union, citing technical irregularities in the territorial organizations of the opposite position of the two leaders of the party in relation to the modern state and political Affairs. However, PNL and PC are part of the larger USL Alliance, along with a member of the ACS of the parties, PSD and unstable.
- New Centre - Right Union of the Centre Italian: Nuovo Centrodestra Unione di Centro, NCD - UDC was a centre - right political alliance in Italy, for
- merger. Notes: 1 USL was an alliance of two smaller alliances Centre Left Alliance and Centre Right Alliance Centre Left Alliance members: PSD 58 senators
- The centre - right coalition Italian: coalizione di centro - destra is a political alliance of political parties in Italy, active - under several forms and
- Alliance Swedish: Alliansen formerly the Alliance for Sweden Allians for Sverige was a centre - right political alliance in Sweden. The Alliance consisted
- supportive of capitalism. The International Democrat Union is an alliance of centre - right to right - wing political parties, including the British Conservative
- Right Alliance may refer to: Right Alliance Poland a former Polish centre - right conservative political party Right Alliance Belarus a youth non - governmental
- splinters from the Union of the Centre UdC who wanted to return to an alliance with Silvio Berlusconi s centre - right coalition and support his fourth
- Alliance reformiste - conservatrice canadienne was a conservative and centre - right to right - wing populist federal political party in Canada that existed from
- Left Party and Greens in the Riksdag, sitting in opposition to the centre - right Alliance for Sweden coalition government. The Red - Greens aimed to achieve
- a coalition of political parties in Romania. The alliance contained both centre - left and centre - right parties. The USL was formed on 5 February 2011 initially