ⓘ Results of 2011 Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly election
†: MDMK left the AIADMK alliance due to failed seat sharing talks and boycotted this election. ‡: Vote % reflects the percentage of votes the party received compared to the entire electorate that voted in this election. Adjusted Adj. Vote %, reflects the average % of votes the party received per constituency that they contested.
- P. Vetrivel resigned on 17 May 2015.
AIADMK – all India Anna Munnetra Kazhagam waves. AIJMK – Akhila India Jananayaka Makkal the Katchi Dr. Isaac. At Aifb – all India forward bloc. AIMMK – all India Moovendar Munnani Kazhagam. AINMK – Ahila India Naadalum the Makkal Katchi. BJP – Bharatiya Janata Party. KPI – Communist party of India. All accommodations on the route – the Communist party of India Marxist. Dmdk – Desiya Murpokku Kazhagam waves. DMK – wave Munnetra Kazhagam. IJK – India Jananayaka Katchi. INC – Indian national Congress. NAÏVE Indian Muslim Union League. KMK – Kongunadu Munnetra Kazhagam. MMK – Moovendar Munnetra Kazhagam. MMM – Moovendar Munnetra Munnani. MNMK – the Manithaneya Makkal Katchi. PMK – Pattali Makkal katchi the the. PT – Puthiya Tamilakam. PTMC – Perunthalaivar Makkal katchi the the. RPI – Republican party of India. SDPI – Social democratic party of India. SMK – all India Samathuva Makhal Katchi. TNKIP – Tamil Nadu Kongu Ilaignar Peravai. VCK – Viduthalai Chiruthaigal Katchi.
- The Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly alone has powers to legislate laws covering state subjects in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu It has a strength of 234
- fourteenth legislative assembly election was held on 13 April 2011 to elect members from 234 constituencies in the India state of Tamil Nadu Results were released
- The Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly election was held on 16 May 2016 for the 232 seats except Thanjavur and Aravakurichi of the Legislative Assembly in
- legislative assembly election of Tamil Nadu was held on May 8, 2006. It was held for all 234 constituencies to elect the government in the state of for
- phase of the Lok Sabha elections Elections in Tamil Nadu Government of Tamil Nadu Legislature of Tamil Nadu Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly by - election 2019 - 2020
- Elections in Tamil Nadu are conducted every five years to elect the State assembly and its share of members to the Lok Sabha. There are 234 assembly constituencies
- The fifth legislative assembly election of Tamil Nadu was held in March 1971. Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam was re - elected, after its first victory under
- By - elections to two state assembly constituencies were held in Tamil Nadu India, in two separate phases. Election for Madurai Central was held on October
- The tenth legislative assembly election of Tamil Nadu was held on 24 June 1991. The Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam ADMK Indian National Congress INC
- eleventh legislative assembly election of Tamil Nadu was held on 2 May 1996. The Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam DMK led front won the election and its leader
- The seventh legislative assembly election to Tamil Nadu was held on May 28, 1980. Election was held two years before the end of the term of M. G. Ramachandran