HU-331 is a quinone anticarcinogenic drug synthesized from cannabidiol, a cannabinoid in the Cannabis sativa plant. It showed a great efficacy against oncogenic human cells. HU-331 does not cause arrest in cell cycle, cell apoptosis or caspase activation. HU-331 inhibits DNA topoisomerase II even at nanomolar concentrations, but has shown a negligible effect on the action of DNA topoisomerase I. The cannabinoid quinone HU-331 is a very specific inhibitor of topoisomerase II, compared with most known anticancer quinones. One of the main objectives of these studies is the development of a new quinone derived compound that produces anti-neoplastic activity while maintaining low toxicity at therapeutic doses.
- reduced CB1 affinity HU - 239 - also known as ajulemic acid HU - 243 HU - 308 HU - 320 HU - 331 HU - 336 HU - 345 List of AM cannabinoids List of CP cannabinoids List
- antiangiogenic cytokines and their receptors. HU - 336 is highly effective against tumor xenografts in nude mice. HU - 210 HU - 331 HU - 345 Kogan NM, Blazquez C, Alvarez
- psychoactive effects. HU - 210 HU - 308 HU - 331 Sumariwalla PF, et al. 2004 A novel synthetic, nonpsychoactive cannabinoid acid HU - 320 with antiinflammatory
- 1 - Dimethylheptyl - 11 - hydroxytetrahydrocannabinol HU - 211 HU - 239 HU - 243 HU - 308 HU - 320 HU - 331 HU - 336 HU - 345 Cannabinoids CP 47, 497 JWH - 018 Mechoulam, R.
- HU - 308 is a drug that acts as a cannabinoid agonist. It is highly selective for the CB2 receptor subtype, with a selectivity of over 5000x for CB2 vs CB1
- brother Hu Mao as his lieutenant. Theobald 2012 Hu Yan Chavannes 1895 Ch. XXXIX. Giles 1910 p. 43. Nienhauser al. 2006 p. 331 Kinner
- Atah Hu Adonai L Vadecha Hebrew: אתה - הוא יהוה לבדך, You alone are the Lord is a series of verses recited during Shacharit, the morning prayers of Judaism
- HU - 345 cannabinol quinone is a drug that is able to inhibit aortic ring angiogenesis more potently than its parent compound cannabinol. HU - 210 HU - 336
- HU - 243 AM - 4056 is a synthetic cannabinoid drug that is a single enantiomer of the hydrogenated derivative of the commonly used reference agonist HU - 210
- C21H28O3 may refer to: Estradiol monopropionate Estradiol 3 - propionate HU - 331 HU - 336 6 - Ketoprogesterone 11 - Ketoprogesterone Nomegestrol Pyrethrin I SC - 8109
- triflate. Abnormal cannabidiol Cannabidiol Cannabinoids Cannabinoid receptors HU - 331 O - 1602 O - 1918 Breuer, Aviva Haj, Christeene G. Fogaça, Manoela V. Gomes