ⓘ Harpers Ferry Police Department
The Harpers Ferry Police Department, or HFPD, is the official municipal police force for Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. The agency has three sworn full-time officers, two sworn part-time officers, and one civilian employee. The current Chief of Police is John D. Brown.
The Department harpers ferry police mutual agreements of the police from both harpers ferry national historical Park Rangers and Jefferson County Sheriffs office.
- pistol, sometimes referred to as the Harper s Ferry Pistol Harper s Ferry Model 1805 made at the Harper s Ferry Arsenal was selected since it was the
- Department Hamlin Police Department Handley Police Department Harpers Ferry Police Department Harrisville Police Department Hinton Police Department Huntington
- Sheriff s Department JCSD is the primary law enforcement agency servicing about 56000 not including an influx of tourist population mainly into Harpers Ferry
- Publication of the National Park Service History Collection, Harpers Ferry Center, Harpers Ferry WV 1991. Uniform history, specifically badges and insignia
- Storer College in Harpers Ferry West Virginia, the facility makes use of the opportunities presented by having the Harpers Ferry National Historical
- by the Richmond Police Department and Richmond Fire Department Dozens of parks are run by the Richmond Parks Recreation Department The Richmond Civic
- to quell John Brown s raid on the Harpers Ferry Federal arsenal. However, Col. Robert E. Lee reached Harpers Ferry first, and Colonel Lee telegraphed
- 65 ft Halter Marine class patrol boats: GC 651 - 656 11 small patrol launches 1 ferry 2 sail training boats 2 Machete class personnel landing craft Halter Marine
- shot and killed by a Seattle Police Department officer in south Seattle. Deaths: Suspect: 0 killed two days later Police 4 From February 3 12, 2013
- of the ferry railroad terminal in 1886, present - day St. George was considered to be part of New Brighton. The section around the current ferry and railroad
- East Ferry Avenue in Midtown Detroit, Michigan. It was designated a Michigan State Historic Site in 1958. It is located near to the East Ferry Avenue