HU-243 is a synthetic cannabinoid drug that is a single enantiomer of the hydrogenated derivative of the commonly used reference agonist HU-210. It is a methylene homologue of canbisol. It is a potent agonist at both the CB 1 and CB 2 receptors, with a binding affinity of 0.041 nM at the CB 1 receptor, making it marginally more potent than HU-210, which had an affinity of 0.061 nM in the same assay.
- reduced CB1 affinity HU - 239 - also known as ajulemic acid HU - 243 HU - 308 HU - 320 HU - 331 HU - 336 HU - 345 List of AM cannabinoids List of CP cannabinoids List
- 1 - Dimethylheptyl - 11 - hydroxytetrahydrocannabinol HU - 211 HU - 239 HU - 243 HU - 308 HU - 320 HU - 331 HU - 336 HU - 345 Cannabinoids CP 47, 497 JWH - 018 Mechoulam, R.
- Hu Zong 183 243 courtesy name Weize, was a government official, writer, poet and military general of the state of Eastern Wu in the Three Kingdoms period
- The Hutter Hu 17, is a German high - wing, strut - braced, single - seat, utility training glider that was designed by brothers Ulrich Hutter and Wolfgang Hutter
- HU - 308 is a drug that acts as a cannabinoid agonist. It is highly selective for the CB2 receptor subtype, with a selectivity of over 5000x for CB2 vs CB1
- psychoactive effects. HU - 210 HU - 308 HU - 331 Sumariwalla PF, et al. 2004 A novel synthetic, nonpsychoactive cannabinoid acid HU - 320 with antiinflammatory
- antiangiogenic cytokines and their receptors. HU - 336 is highly effective against tumor xenografts in nude mice. HU - 210 HU - 331 HU - 345 Kogan NM, Blazquez C, Alvarez
- HU - 331 is a quinone anticarcinogenic drug synthesized from cannabidiol, a cannabinoid in the Cannabis sativa plant. It showed a great efficacy against
- HU - 345 cannabinol quinone is a drug that is able to inhibit aortic ring angiogenesis more potently than its parent compound cannabinol. HU - 210 HU - 336