ⓘ Saskatoon Health Region
The Saskatoon Health Region was the largest health region in Saskatchewan, Canada. Primarily based in the city of Saskatoon, the health region operated out of 75 facilities, including 10 hospitals, 29 long term care facilities, and numerous primary health care sites, public health centres, mental health and addictions centres, and community-based facilities. The health region was the largest employer in the province with a staff of over 13.500.
As of 4 December 2017, is considered to be non-existent, as all health districts in Saskatchewan was replaced by the health authority of Saskatchewan.
- associated with it, including Wanuskewin. Saskatoon is named after the saskatoon berry which is native to the region and is itself derived from the Cree misaskwatomina
- Saskatchewan Health Authority. St. Paul s Hospital Royal University Hospital Jim Pattison Children s Hospital Saskatoon Health Region Saskatoon Health Region City
- Catholic Health Corporation to the Saskatoon Health Region on October 31, 2007. The hospital is the largest rural hospital in the Saskatoon Health Region system
- P in the Pleasant Hill neighborhood of Saskatoon Saskatchewan. St. Paul s works with the Saskatchewan Health Authority in an interdependent partnership
- Saskatoon Public School Division. Retrieved 2018 - 02 - 21. Saskatoon City Hospital Saskatoon Health Region Archived from the original on 2003 - 10 - 23. Retrieved
- Varsity View is a mostly residential neighbourhood located near central Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada. It is immediately south of the University of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Transit formerly Saskatoon Municipal Railway is the public transport arm of the City of Saskatoon Saskatchewan, Canada. It operates a fleet
- mental health clinic in Saskatoon was named MacNeill Clinic from the 1950s to 1994, when the Saskatoon Health Region absorbed all community mental health services
- archived from the original on November 5, 2012 Saskatoon Health Region 2002 2008 Saskatoon Health Region Our Governing Body, archived from the original
- to 0.6 as of October 2007. The largest employers in Saskatoon include: Saskatoon Health Region 11, 000 University of Saskatchewan 7, 170 Saskatchewan