ⓘ HMS Standard (shore establishment)

                                     

ⓘ HMS Standard (shore establishment)

HMS Standard was a British Royal Navy shore establishment between 1942 and 1945. Situated well away from the sea near Kielder in Northumberland, the base was an assessment and rehabilitation centre for naval personnel diagnosed with personality disorders.

                                     
  • 838 - 1.183 HMS Collingwood is a stone frigate shore establishment of the Royal Navy, in Fareham, England. It is the lead establishment of the Maritime
  • One ship and one shore establishment of the Royal Navy have borne the name HMS Standard a term for a war flag: HMS Standard 1782 was a 74 - gun third
  • HMS Mercury was a shore establishment of the Royal Navy, and the site of the Royal Navy Signals School and Combined Signals School. There was also a subsidiary
  • ships offshore, which were HMS Ganges, HMS Caroline and HMS Boscawen II. The focus of the establishment now moved to shore based activities, and the capstan
  • HMS Hibernia is the name given to a shore establishment of the Royal Navy, which serves as the headquarters of the Royal Naval Reserve in Northern Ireland
  • HMS Claverhouse was a shore establishment of the British Royal Navy, based at Granton, Edinburgh. It is a listed building, used as a training centre for
  • This is a list of shore establishments or stone frigates of the Royal Navy and Royal Naval Reserve. Portsmouth establishments HMNB Clyde RNAS Culdrose
  • HMS Lochinvar was a minesweeping training stone frigate shore establishment of the Royal Navy, sited at Port Edgar on the Firth of Forth. It was established
  • 50 47 38 N 1 06 25 W 50.794 N 1.107 W 50.794 - 1.107 HMS Vernon was a shore establishment or stone frigate of the Royal Navy. Vernon was established
  • Warlow, Ben 2000 Shore Establishments of the Royal Navy. Maritime Books. p. 12. ISBN 978 - 0 - 907771 - 74 - 6. Fray Bentos 3 March 1973 HMS Flying Fox photograph
  • HMS Cambridge was a Royal Navy shore establishment south of Plymouth UK, commissioned between 1956 and 2001. Formerly named HM Gunnery School, Devonport