Profundulus guatemalensis, the Guatemalan killifish, is a species of killifish from the family Profundulidae which is found in Central America in Honduras, El Salvador, Belize and Guatemala.
ⓘ Fish of Guatemala
- supplementing the local meat sources of turkey, other poultry and fish Many Guatemalan dishes are cooked without the use of cooking oil, with ingredients placed
- Guatemala is mountainous, except for the south coastal area and the vast northern lowlands of Peten department. The country is located in Central America
- Honduras, El Salvador, Belize and Guatemala Froese, Rainer and Pauly, Daniel, eds. 2019 Profundulus gutemalensis in Fish Base. April 2019 version.
- also, although less commonly, found in the Mariana Islands and even some reefs in southern Mexico and Guatemala Achilles Tang care sheet at Fish Geeks
- complaints of the Guatemalan government. Orantes said that Mexican shrimping boats were frequently crossing the nautical border into Guatemala to fish He also
- This is a list reptiles in Guatemala including snakes, lizards, crocodilians, and turtles. Guatemala has a large variety of habitats, from tropical rain
- genus of poeciliid fish It contains the single species Xenodexia ctenolepis, the Grijalva studfish, which is endemic to river basins in Guatemala where
- chilensis is a species of fish in the Urotrygonidae family. It is found in Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala Honduras, Mexico
- The Guatemalan Civil War was a civil war in Guatemala fought between the government of Guatemala and various leftist rebel groups supported chiefly by
- Scolichthys is a genus of poeciliid fishes endemic to river basins in Guatemala There are currently two recognized species in this genus: Scolichthys
- The red grouper Epinephelus morio is a species of fish in the Family Serranidae. The red grouper s typical range is coastal areas in the western Atlantic
- species of cichlid fish native to Central America. They occur in rivers of the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico, south through Belize and into northern Guatemala Their
- Carlhubbsia is a genus of poeciliids native to Guatemala and Mexico. The name of this genus honours the American ichthyologist Carl Leavitt Hubbs 1894 - 1979