ⓘ South Temple Historic District
The South Temple Historic District is a 119-acre historic district that was the first to be listed in the Salt Lake City Register in 1976, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
It includes 106 troops, buildings, including the Governors mansion and the salt lake Masonic temple.
- Prairie Style: Ladies Literary Club, Ware and Treganza.
- Keith-Brown Mansion, Frederick A. Hale.
- Renaissance Revival: Alta Club, Fred A. Hale.
- Shingle Style: Markland House, Frederick A. Hale.
- Enos Wall Mansion, Classical Revival, designed by Richard K.A. Kletting.
- Colonial Revival: Terry House, Henry Ives Cobb.
- Emanuel Kahn House, Queen Anne, separately-NRHP-listed.
- Gothic Revival: First Presbyterian Church Walter E. Ware.
- Kearns Mansion, Chateauesque, designed by Carl M. Neuhausen.
- Cathedral of the Madeleine, 319 East South Temple, Victorian Romanesque, designed by C.M. Neuhausen.
- Egyptian Revival: Masonic Temple, Scott and Welch.
- 1927, and is located in the South Temple Historic District of Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. The Salt Lake Masonic Temple consists of several Lodge
- Downtown Historic District is a combination of two older districts Meridian Urban Center Historic District and Union Station Historic District Many architectural
- Historic District also referred to as the Schenley Farms Oakland Civic District is a historic district listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- of Tin Hau Temple Po Lam Road Historic Building Appraisal: Tin Hau Temple Sai O, Kat O Welcome to 18 Districts - North District Historic Building Appraisal:
- and two visitors centers. The square was designated a National Historic Landmark District in 1964, recognizing the Mormon achievement in the settlement
- on the south by the Allentown Historic District and on the east by the Elmwood Historic District East. This predominantly residential district developed
- The West Vernor Lawndale Historic District is a two - block commercial historic district located along West Vernor Highway between Cabot and Ferris Streets
- The district was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. Academy of Music Philadelphia Land Title Building Masonic Temple Pennsylvania
- The Central Troy Historic District is an irregularly shaped, 96 - acre 39 ha area of downtown Troy, New York, United States. It has been described as
- Lummus Park Historic District or simply Lummus Park, is on the National Register of Historic Places and a locally historic designated district in Miami