ⓘ 2010 Arizona Proposition 100
Proposition 100 was a ballot measure to temporarily raise the Arizona state sales tax by 1 cent per dollar, with the proceeds going to education, public safety, and health and human services. The referendum was passed by voters in a special election on May 18, 2010. The measure amended Article IX of the Arizona State Constitution, raising the state sales tax from 5.6% to 6.6%, and included a clause which would automatically repeal the increase on May 31, 2013. Two-thirds of the revenue was designated for primary and secondary education, while one-third of the revenue was designated for both health and human services and public safety.
- Proposition 203, or the Arizona Medical Marijuana Act, was an Arizona ballot measure to legalize the use of medical marijuana without the normal Food
- Proposition 200, the Arizona Taxpayer and Citizen Protection Act, was an Arizona state initiative passed in 2004 that basically requires: a persons
- The following is a partial list of Arizona ballot propositions The initiative and referendum process in Arizona has been in use since the beginning.
- Arizona Proposition 102 was an amendment to the constitution of the state of Arizona adopted by a ballot measure held in 2008. It added Article 30 of the
- Arizona Proposition 107 was a proposed same - sex marriage ban, put before voters by ballot initiative in the 2006 General Election. If passed, it would
- Proposition 204 of 2006 or the Humane Treatment of Farm Animals Act was a law enacted by the voters of Arizona by means of the initiative process. It
- Arizona Proposition 100 may refer to: Arizona Proposition 100 2010 a 2010 ballot measure to temporarily raise the Arizona state sales tax by 1 cent
- Arizona Proposition 207, a 2006 ballot initiative officially titled the Private Property Rights Protection Act requires the government to reimburse
- for election in 2010 Arizona judicial elections, 2010 at Judgepedia On May 18, 2010 a special election was held for Proposition 100 It was passed by
- Proposition 227 was a California ballot proposition passed on the June 2, 1998, ballot. Proposition 227 was repealed by Proposition 58 on November 8
- 8: The Mormon Proposition is an American documentary that examines The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter - day Saints LDS Church and its support of California