ⓘ Plainfield Township, Kent County, Michigan

                                     

ⓘ Plainfield Township, Kent County, Michigan

Plainfield Charter Township is a charter township of Kent County in the state of Michigan. As of the 2010 census the population was 30.952. The township is part of the metro Grand Rapids area. It derives its name from the extinct lumbertown of Plainfield founded in 1838 by Andrew Stout at the intersection of the Rogue and Grand rivers. The town name was eventually changed to "Austerlitz" before its eventual dissolution.

                                     
  • S. state of Michigan: Plainfield, Livingston County, Michigan Plainfield Township, Iosco County, Michigan Plainfield Township Kent County Michigan
  • Plainfield Township may refer to: Plainfield Township Will County Illinois Plainfield Township Iosco County Michigan Plainfield Township Kent County
  • the town Plainfield Township, Iosco County, Michigan Plainfield Township, Kent County Michigan Plainfield Township Northampton County Pennsylvania
  • in Plainfield Township near the Comstock Park CDP. The beginnings of the library are in 1927 as a library extension work project of the Kent County Federation
  • census - designated place and unincorporated community in Alpine Township and Plainfield Township Kent County Michigan in the Grand Rapids metropolitan area, United
  • Northview High School is located in Plainfield Township Kent County Michigan a Northeastern suburb of Grand Rapids, Michigan It was a National Blue Ribbon
  • school district in Michigan headquartered in the Comstock Park census - designated place, and in Plainfield Township Kent County Michigan The district has
  • Alpine Township is a civil township of Kent County in the U.S. state of Michigan It became a charter township in 1979, but in 1996, the township de - chartered
  • historical settlement in Kent County in the U.S. state of Michigan It is on the boundary between Cannon Township and Plainfield Township at 43 03 01 N 85 33 01 W
  • Cannon Township is a civil township of Kent County in the U.S. state of Michigan As of the 2010 census, the population was 13, 336, up from 12, 075 at