Cherriots, officially the Salem Area Mass Transit District, is a public transit operator based in Salem, Oregon, United States. The agency, whose name refers to the citys nickname, provides bus and paratransit service in Salem and neighboring Keizer. It was founded in 1979 as the Salem Area Mass Transit District, replacing municipal and private systems, and renamed itself to Salem-Keizer Transit in 2003.
In 2016, the carrier began a rebranding campaign to highlight its Cherriots working title. All services now called Cherriots. For example, the regional bus used to be called the wagon the next Regional transportation system now Cherriots regional.
- Oregon, United States Salem - Keizer School District Salem - Keizer Transit, currently known as Cherriots Salem - Keizer Volcanoes, a minor league baseball team
- where riders can transfer to Salem - Keizer Transit Cherriots and operations are shared with Cherriots the 2X heads North to Tualatin where riders can
- at the Oregon City Transit Center and with the Salem - Keizer Transit Cherriots bus system in Woodburn. Canby is also served by one route of South Metro
- largest private employer. Transportation includes public transit from Cherriots legally known as Salem Area Mass Transit District Amtrak service, and
- of Gates is a big open pasture for small aircraft. Uncontrolled. Bus, Cherriots Bus Route 30X Service between Salem and Gates US Gazetteer files 2010
- has bus connections through SMART, Canby Area Transit, and to Salem via Cherriots Wilsonville station, WES s southern terminus, was built by contractor
- and employment zones in the city. Wilsonville and Salem - Keizer Transit Cherriots currently provide express bus service between the two cities, linking
- Tribune Lane Transit District TriMet Tri - County Metropolitan Transportation District Cherriots Salem - Keizer Transit List of bus operating companies