ⓘ Cumberland, Wisconsin

                                     

ⓘ Cumberland, Wisconsin

Cumberland is a city in Barron County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. The population was 2.170 at the 2010 census. The city is located partially within the Town of Cumberland. It was incorporated in 1885.

                                     
  • Cumberland is a town in Barron County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin The population was 876 at the 2010 census. The City of Cumberland is located partially
  • about 1, 100 students. Cumberland is nicknamed the Island City and it is located in Wisconsin s Great Northwest. Cumberland Elementary School is for
  • 6 km southeast of the central business district of Cumberland a city in Barron County, Wisconsin United States. It is included in the Federal Aviation
  • The St. Mary s Rectory in Cumberland Wisconsin also referred to as its address, 1575 Second Avenue, is a former Roman Catholic rectory. It was built
  • CBE Cumberland Municipal Airport Wisconsin serving Cumberland Wisconsin United States FAA: UBE Upper Cumberland Regional Airport serving Sparta
  • Rhode Island Cumberland Virginia Cumberland Washington Cumberland Wisconsin a city Cumberland Barron County, Wisconsin a town Cumberland Township
  • in Cumberland Rhode Island Cumberland High School Virginia in Cumberland Virginia Cumberland High School Wisconsin in Cumberland Wisconsin Cumberland
  • 16, 1967 was a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly. St. Angelo was born on January 13, 1889 in Cumberland Wisconsin He attended La Salle Extension
  • in Portage County, Wisconsin Lamoreux lived in Dodge County, Wisconsin from 1861 until 1880. He then moved to Cumberland Wisconsin in 1880. He was admitted
  • John Allan Peterson born October 22, 1948 in Cumberland Wisconsin is an American wrestler and Olympic champion in Freestyle wrestling. Peterson competed
  • teacher in Cumberland Wisconsin He served on the Cumberland Common Council and the county school committee. Moser served in the Wisconsin State Assembly
  • Cumberland Public Library was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1992 for its significance in architecture, education and social history