ⓘ Winchendon, Massachusetts
Winchendon is a town in Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 10.300 at the 2010 census. The town includes the villages of Waterville and Winchendon Springs. A census-designated place, also named Winchendon, is defined within the town for statistical purposes. The Winchendon State Forest, a 174.5 acres parcel, is located within the township as is Otter River State Forest, both recreational areas are managed by the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation.
- Winchendon is a census - designated place CDP in the town of Winchendon in Worcester County, Massachusetts United States. The population was 4, 213 at
- Winchendon, Buckinghamshire In the United States Winchendon, Massachusetts Other uses Viscount Winchendon a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
- The Winchendon School is a coeducational, preparatory boarding and day school composed of two campuses one in Massachusetts and another in New York.
- High School, is an historic school building on Murdock Avenue in Winchendon Massachusetts Built in 1887 to a design by Henry M. Francis, it is the town s
- County, Massachusetts It is surrounded by Lake Monomonac, an artificial lake that straddles the border between Rindge, New Hampshire, and Winchendon Massachusetts
- Nether Winchendon or Lower Winchendon is a village and civil parish in the Aylesbury Vale district of Buckinghamshire, England. It is near the county boundary
- The Winchendon Village Historic District encompasses the 19th - century commercial center of Winchendon Massachusetts It extends along Front and School
- Massachusetts Born in Winchendon Massachusetts Hale received a limited education and worked on a farm. He taught school in Hingham, Massachusetts from
- that straddles the border between Rindge, New Hampshire, and Winchendon Massachusetts in the United States. It was created from a small pond in New