ⓘ Spencer, Massachusetts
Spencer is a town in Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 11.688 at the 2010 census.
For geographic and demographic information on the census-designated place Spencer, please see the article Spencer CDP, Massachusetts.
- Spencer is a census - designated place CDP in the town of Spencer in Worcester County, Massachusetts United States. The population was 5, 700 at the 2010
- Spencer Massachusetts Spencer CDP Massachusetts Spencer Township, Michigan Spencer Township, Aitkin County, Minnesota Spencer Missouri Spencer
- St. Joseph s Abbey is a Trappist monastery in Spencer Massachusetts It is known for its production and marketing of jams and jellies, which partially
- School is an historic school building at 54 Pleasant Street in Spencer Massachusetts The two story Victorial Eclectic brick building was designed by
- Spencer State Forest is a Massachusetts state forest and recreation reserve located in the town of Spencer managed by the Massachusetts Department of
- river in central Massachusetts that is part of the Chicopee River Watershed. It rises in Cranberry Meadow Pond in Spencer Massachusetts and flows northward
- Spencer Airport, ICAO: K60M, FAA LID: 60M in Spencer Massachusetts is a public airport which was once owned by Gregg E. Andrews. It has one runway
- Thompson Pond is a fresh water pond in central Massachusetts near North Spencer and Paxton. It is part of the Chicopee River Watershed. Turkey Hill Brook
- The Spencer Town Center Historic District encompasses the historic downtown of Spencer Massachusetts When first listed on the National Register of Historic
- The East Brookfield Spencer Railroad is a shortline railroad operated in East Brookfield, and Spencer Massachusetts that serves the Northeast Automotive