ⓘ Wilson (village), New York
Wilson is a village in Niagara County, New York, United States. The population was 1.264 at the 2010 census. The village is said to be named after Luther Wilson. It is part of the Buffalo–Niagara Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The village of Wilson is located in Wilson, in the Northern part of the County. It was registered on 11 may 1858. The village has a small boat harbour on lake Ontario, which includes several yacht clubs and boat launch facilities. Wilson Harbor and its surrounding area is home to some of the best bass, trout, and salmon in Western new York.
- Wilson is a town in Niagara County, New York United States. The population was 5, 993 at the 2010 census. The town was named after an early settler, Reuben
- The Incorporated Village of Hempstead is located in the Town of Hempstead, Nassau County, New York United States. The population was 53, 891 at the 2010
- Mamaroneck məˈmærənɛk mə - MAR - ə - nek is a village in Westchester County, New York United States. The population was 18, 929 at the 2010 census. In 2018
- Indiana Wilson Kansas Wilson Louisiana Wilson town New York Wilson village New York in the town Wilson North Carolina Wilson Ohio Wilson Oklahoma
- Ovid is a village in and one of the two county seats of Seneca County, New York United States. The population was 602 at the 2010 census. The town was
- list of villages in New York which includes all 534 villages in the U.S. state of New York At the time of the 2010 United States Census, New York state
- village located in the Town of Mount Morris in Livingston County, New York United States. The population was 2, 986 at the 2010 census. The village and
- neighborhood on the west side of Manhattan, New York City, within Lower Manhattan. Broadly, Greenwich Village is bounded by 14th Street to the north, Broadway
- The East Village is a neighborhood on the East Side of Manhattan, New York City, within Lower Manhattan. It is roughly defined as the area east of the
- line reached the town of Haverstraw, New York by 1870, the village of West Haverstraw by 1873, and the village of Haverstraw by 1887. The NJ NY was in
- US 62 and Cambria Wilson Road was originally designated as part of NY 3 in 1924. In the 1930 renumbering of state highways in New York NY 3 was realigned