ⓘ WAVE Trust
WAVE Trust was formed in 1996 and registered as an international educational charity with the Charity Commission for England and Wales under Number 1080189 in 1999. The charity is dedicated to reducing the key root causes of interpersonal violence: child neglect and maltreatment. The method used is a business strategy approach to identify and then tackle these problems at root cause level.
Wave the fundamental idea lies in the fact that the majority of domestic violence and abuse can be prevented by known, cost-effective programs to break damaging family cycles. They say that their study is identified and is actively promoting the adoption of UK best world practice, methods and programmes to combat violence, for example, nurse-family partnership.
Wave also said, extensive research points to the important nature of the experience from conception to 3 years in the formation of seriously ill individuals, largely due to the delicate nature of a childs brain during those formative years. The study also identifies two important conditions early as antidote to the development of violent personalities: the harmony between caregivers and children, and the development of empathy in children.
- company Wave Broadband, an American service provider Wave Group, an Indian company WAVE Trust Worldwide Alternatives to Violence, a charity WAVES Women
- State University s Hinsdale Wave Research Laboratory. In 2011, Neptune Wave Power received a grant from Oregon Wave Energy Trust Commercialization Grant Program
- economist, accountant, psychologist, and clinical criminologist who founded WAVE Trust in 1996. He graduated with an Honours M.A. degree in Political Economy
- won at Civic Trust Awards, that was initiated in 1959 in England to honour the best in architecture, design and planning etc. The Wave in Vejle Bertel
- Act 1990 and were set up in five waves Each one was established by a Statutory Instrument. The trusts are not trusts in the legal sense but are in effect
- Indian Express. Press Trust of India. 9 January 2017. North India, under cold wave The Times of India. 10 January 2017. Cold wave intensifies in North
- 2013 the Carbon Trust introduced the Carbon Trust Waste Standard. In November 2013 the waste standard was awarded to the first wave of organisations
- two stars and so did not make the first wave of Foundation Trusts The public s perception of Foundation Trust status implying a high standard of clinical
- Pelamis Wave Power designed and manufactured the Pelamis Wave Energy Converter a technology that uses the motion of ocean surface waves to create electricity