ⓘ Horb am Neckar
Horb am Neckar is a town in the southwest of the German state of Baden-Wurttemberg. It is located on the Neckar river, between Offenburg to the west away) and Tubingen to the east away). It has around 25.000 inhabitants, of whom about 6.000 live in the main town of Horb, and the remainder in 18 associated villages and districts which form part of the same municipality. If the entire municipality is counted, it is the largest town in the District of Freudenstadt.
Since 1 January 1981 Horb am Neckar has a status Kreisstadt Grose serving as a middle centre in the Northern black forest area Karlsruhe administrative region. This also applies to the "joint zone" of the Stuttgart Metropolitan region. Sochi operates a combined administration with the neighbouring communities of Empfingen and eutingen im GAU.
- Horb station is a railway station in the municipality of Horb am Neckar located in the Freudenstadt district in Baden - Wurttemberg, Germany. Eisenbahnatlas
- The Tubingen Horb railway is a railway line in the German state of Baden - Wurttemberg, continuing the Neckar - Alb Railway from Tubingen to Horb Historically
- Glatt, known for its watercastle. It ends in the territory of Horb am Neckar in the Neckar river. List of rivers of Baden - Wurttemberg Map services of the
- The Neckar Viaduct at Weitingen is a bridge that crosses the River Neckar near the village Horb am Neckar The bridge is an important part of motorway
- Villingendorf, Rottweil, Epfendorf, Oberndorf am Neckar Sulz am Neckar Landkreis Freudenstadt: Horb am Neckar Eutingen im Gau Weitinger Muhle Landkreis
- founded the Elektrizitatswerk Horb He was born in Buhlertann and died at the age of 87 in his hometown Horb am Neckar Baden - Wurttemberg. In 1890 Josef
- Paul Leopold Haffner 21 January 1829, Horb am Neckar 2 November 1899, Mainz was a German Roman Catholic clergyman. From 1866 until his death he served
- In 1861 the Upper Neckar line was extended via Tubingen to Rottenburg. The line was extended to Eyach 1864 and Horb am Neckar 1866 and eventually
- western from Rottenburg am Neckar 11 km 6.83 mi southeastern from Nagold and 13 km 8.07 mi northeastern from Horb am Neckar The elevation is 436 to
- western from Rottenburg am Neckar 14 km 8.7 mi southeastern from Nagold and 12 km 7.45 mi northeastern from Horb am Neckar The elevation in the territory
- western from Rottenburg am Neckar 8 km 4.97 mi southeastern from Nagold and 12 km 7.45 mi northeastern from Horb am Neckar The elevation on the territory
- Zeit, Horb am Neckar Geiger - Verlag, ISBN 3 - 89264 - 133 - 1 Schroder Ernst, Ernst J. 1998 Adlkofen - Bilder und Texte aus der Gemeinde, Horb am Neckar Geiger - Verlag