ⓘ Welsh Young Liberals
Welsh Young Liberals is the successor to what was previously "Myfyrwyr a Ieuenctid y Democratiaid Rhyddfrydol Cymru - Liberal Democrat Youth and Students Wales” and constitutes the youth wing of the Welsh Liberal Democrats. Its membership is open to any member of the Liberal Democrats living, working or studying in Wales provided they are under 26 years of age and/or in full/part-time education above that age.
The organization has branches across Wales, including branches in many universities. The Welsh Young liberals campaign for the purposes of the Welsh liberal Democrats and members to stand for election after the General election 2005 and 2007 Welsh Assembly elections. The organization also supports and advocates for youth involvement in political life at the local level with many members in both standing and sitting councillors in Wales.
Welsh Young liberals are part of the UK Federal Young liberals. In April 2009, which was then MIDR Cymru rebranded and relaunched as the IR Cymru after the rebranding, the Federal organization of the liberal youth. IR Cymru was also similar rebranding at the beginning of 2017 to comply with Federal re-branding of the liberal youth "Young liberals".
- memberships of the state organisations - English Young Liberals Scottish Young Liberals and Welsh Young Liberals There is an Honorary President and six Honorary
- Young Liberals Welsh Young Liberals National League of Young Liberals the 1903 1990 youth wing of the British Liberal Party British Columbia Young Liberals
- Christine Humphreys The youth wing of the party is Welsh Young Liberals Chair: Thomas Hughes The Welsh Liberal Democrats promote liberalism as their main ideology
- English Young Liberals is the youth and student wing of the English Liberal Democrats. English Young Liberals has branches across England including various
- Ruaraidh Dobson 2008 2009 - Tom Maidwell Young Liberals English Young Liberals Welsh Young Liberals Scottish Liberal Democrats Official Website YouTube Channel
- formation of the Welsh Liberal Party, 1966 - 1967 PDF Political Studies Association. Retrieved 10 April 2019. Welsh free liberals organising Manchester
- National League of Young Liberals NLYL often just called the Young Liberals was the youth wing of the British Liberal Party. It was in existence from
- Party: Lisa - Maria Bornemann Scottish Party: Kevin Lang Welsh Party: SAO Representative Young Liberals : Tara Copeland Directly Elected: Alice Thomas April
- party president, including one term as honorary president of the Welsh Young Liberals In August 2013 she was appointed a working peer, but she has said
- Welsh nationalism Welsh Cenedlaetholdeb Cymreig emphasises the distinctiveness of Welsh language, culture, and history, and calls for more self - determination