The BMW Z8 is a Roadster produced by German car manufacturer BMW from 2000-2003. In Z8 was developed under the code name "E52" between 1993 and 1999, thanks to the efforts of a team of designers under the leadership of Chris bangle from 1993 to 1995. The exterior was designed by Henrik Fisker and the interior of Scott Lempert until 1995, when the latter left the BMW and the styling has been approved. In Z8 was originally conceived as a modeling exercise intended to evoke and celebrate the 1956-1959 BMW 507. The prototype was spotted testing in the period between 1996 and 1999. Later develo ...
The BMW Z1 is the first model in the line BMW Z series roadsters, and was released in limited quantities in the period from 1989 to 1991. In Z1 is unique to plastic body panels and vertically sliding doors, which fall in the door sills. This is one of the first BMW to use a multi-link rear suspension. The only specification powertrain is a 2.5-liter inline six-cylinder engine and 5 speed manual transmission from the E30 325i. In 1996 z1s successor, commercially Z3 began production.
BMW Z3 in two-seater sports car, which was manufactured from 1995 to 2002. In the back of the range are: 2-door Roadster models E36 / 7 code. 2-door coupe E36 / 8 model code. In the Z3 was based on the E36 3 Series platform, when using a rear semi-trailing arm suspension design of the old E30 3 series. This is the first production car BMW series z. Model Z3M was introduced in 1998, the Roadster coupe and was powered by a S50, S52, or S54 inline six-cylinder engine depending on the country and year of issue. The model M came with a 5-speed manual transmission. Production ended June 28, 2002 ...
★ BMW Z
BMW Z lines are roadsters manufactured by the German automaker BMW. Z stands for Z ukunft, and is available in four different series with six generations in the Roadster, coupes, sports cars and concept options.
The introduction of the m coupe and m Roadster in the line Z3 was the first of the Z series to have a high performance BMW M version. The first generation Z4 and M coupe and M Roadster vehicles. The current Z4 steering G29 B58B30 BMW uses inline six-cylinder, its platform is the basis for the current Toyota Supra.
1. BMW Z1 E30 based, 1989-1991. (БМВ Z1 в Е30 основе, 1989-1991)
The BMW Z1 is a two-seat Roadster developed by BMW and produced from March 1989 to June 1991. Z1 is an unusual doors which instead of opening outwards or upwards, fell on the door sills. Was produced only 8.000 examples of the Z1.
2. BMW Z3 E36 / 7 / 8, 1995-2002. (БМВ Z3 и Е36 / 7 / 8, 1995-2002)
In Z3 was the first modern mass-market Roadster produced by BMW. In the Z3 was introduced as a 1996 model, the car soon after, as shown in the film about James bond "Golden eye", and more than 15.000 roadsters, was sold by the time the car was introduced. In Z3 was reconstructed in 1999 and provided with a revised style, to the end of production in 2002. It was manufactured and assembled in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
3. BMW E52 Z8, 2000-2003. (БМВ Е52 Z8 в, 2000-2003)
In Z8 was produced from 2000 to 2003 and was the production version of the concept car 1997 stick Z07, which was designed by Danish Henrik Fisker at BMWs DesignworksUSA. To stick Z07 originally was designed as training for installation, to celebrate the BMW 507, and the overwhelming popularity of the concept spurred BMWs decision to produce a limited production model called the Z8. 5.703 Z8s were built, approximately half of which were exported to the United States.
4. BMW Z4 E85 / E86, 2002-2008. (БМВ Z4 Е85 / E86, 2002-2008)
The first generation BMW Z4 was known as the E85 in Roadster form and E86 in coupé form. It was designed by Danish BMW-designer Anders warming.
In Z4s design addressed many criticisms of the previous Z3, and were larger and much more rigid chassis. Z4 was originally available only as a Roadster, but was officially launched in 2006 in coupe version. The last model rolled off the Assembly line on 27 August 2008 at the plant in Spartanburg.
5. BMW Z4 E89, 2009-2016. (БМВ Z4 E89, 2009-2016)
The second generation Z4 was announced on 13 December 2008 and debuted in 2009 at the North American international auto show in Detroit next month. This is the first model of the series Z to use a retractable hard top and meant that there was no longer a separate Roadster and coupé versions of the car. The top is made from two piece lightweight aluminum housing and is 20 seconds of work. Production was moved from Spartanburg, United States to Regensburg, Germany.
6. BMW Z4 steering G29, 2018–present. (Рулевое управление БМВ Z4 с руля G29, 2018–по настоящее время)
Steering G29 Z4 is the third and current generation Z4 and was presented at the pebble beach Concours delegance August 23, 2018. It uses a soft-top convertible roof found on the E85 Z4 is a retractable hardtop. Steering G29 Z4 also shares its platform with the fifth generation Toyota Supra.
7. The 1999 Z9 Concept. (Концепция 1999 Z9)
BMW Z9 or Z9 Gran Turismo is the concept coupé presented at the Frankfurt motor show in 1999, a convertible version later unveiled at the Paris motor show in 2000. The car features a unique Gullwing doors that also open as normal hinged doors and innovations such as the concept of BMWs iDrive, called the intuitive concept of interaction, was included in other production vehicles. Most of the styling found on E63 6 series is also derived from the Z9.
- BMW Z 4 E89 is the second generation of the BMW Z 4 range of two - door roadsters, and was produced from 2009 to 2016. The E89 replaced the E85 E86 Z 4
- The BMW Z 3 is a range of two - seater sports cars which was produced from 1995 to 2002. The body styles of the range are: 2 - door roadster E36 7 model code
- The BMW Z 8 is a roadster produced by German automotive manufacturer BMW from 2000 to 2003. The Z 8 was developed under the codename E52 between 1993 and
- The first generation of the BMW Z 4 consists of the BMW E85 roadster version and BMW E86 coupe version sports cars. The E85 E86 generation was produced
- The BMW M Coupe and BMW M Roadster are high performance models of the BMW Z 3 and BMW Z 4 coupes roadsters produced by BMW M. The first generation was based
- horsepower. BMW Marine, in conjunction with ZF, designed and manufactured a new stern drive unit. These stern drives were marketed as the BMW Z - Drive. Uniquely
- The BMW Z 9 or Z 9 Gran Turismo, Z 9 GT is a four - seat coupe concept car, carbon - fiber skin over an aluminum space frame. It was introduced on September
- brand from Vickers Plc. The 1995 BMW Z 3 expanded the line - up to include a mass - production two - seat roadster and the 1999 BMW X5 was the company s entry into
- BMW Z 1 is the first model in BMW s line of Z series roadsters two - seater convertibles and was produced in limited numbers from 1989 to 1991. The Z 1
- letter denotes BMW carburetor and direct - drive propeller 7.3 u denotes a propeller reduction gear 7.3u z denotes Zenith carburetor 7.3 z zu denotes
- but rather used a BMW Z 4 driven over a giant canvas to create a work by applying paint with the car s tires. Between 2003 and 2005, BMW released the first
- Z Series may refer to: Nissan Z - car, a series of Japanese sports cars Honda Z series, mini - bikes BMW Z Series of two - seat roadsters Fujifilm FinePix Z - series
- The BMW Z 4 G29 is a two - door roadster produced by BMW It was introduced in 2018 as a successor to the BMW Z 4 E89 The Z 4 G29 marks the return of
- was causing BMW large financial losses. In 2000, BMW sold off most of the Rover brands, retaining only Mini and Rolls Royce. The 1995 BMW Z 3 expanded the
- Retrieved 17 October 2013. BMW Z 15 E1 1993 Old Concept Cars Old Concept Cars. 4 October 2013. Retrieved 17 October 2013. BMW Z 13 1994 Old Concept
- The BMW E36 is the third generation of the BMW 3 Series range of compact executive cars, and was produced from 1990 to 2000. The initial models were of
- The BMW 132 was a nine - cylinder radial aircraft engine produced by BMW starting in 1933. BMW took over a license for manufacturing air - cooled radial engines
- The BMW 3 Series is a compact executive car manufactured by the German automaker BMW since May 1975. It is the successor to the 02 Series and has been
- motorcycles. BMW F650GS F800GS BMW F800R BMW F800S BMW F800ST BMW G450X BMW G650 Xmoto, Xchallenge, and Xcountry BMW R1200GS BMW R1200R BMW R1200RT BMW R1200S
- 318is Coupe 1994 1995 328i Sedan 1996 BMW Z 3 E36 4 1995 2002 Roadster M Roadster Coupe M Coupe BMW Z 4 E85 2003 2008 successive generation produced
- The BMW M6 is a high - performance version of the 6 Series marketed under the BMW M sub - brand from 1983 2018 with a break from 1990 2004 Introduced in
- which produced 175 kW 235 bhp in its final European - only iteration. The BMW Z 1 roadster was also based on the E30 platform. Following the launch of the
- The BMW N52 is a naturally aspirated straight - six petrol engine which was produced from 2004 - 2015. The N52 replaced the BMW M54 and debuted on the E90
- The BMW Z 4 GTE is a racing car which competed in the sports car races such as the American Le Mans Series, Tudor United SportsCar Championship and European
- BMW M GmbH, formerly known as BMW Motorsport GmbH, is a high - performance division of BMW AG that manufactures high - performance cars. BMW M M for motorsport
- smartphone Z 3 computer a computer created by Konrad Zuse BMW Z 3, a BMW sports car model German destroyer Z 3 Max Schultz, a Nazi Germany destroyer Z - 3, American
- The G32 BMW 6 Series is the second generation of the BMW Gran Turismo range of fastback mid - size luxury cars, and was launched in 2017 as the successor
- The BMW i is a sub - brand of BMW founded in 2011 to design and manufacture plug - in electric vehicles. The company s initial plans call for the release
- The BMW 3 Series Compact is a 3 - door hatchback version of the BMW 3 Series, which was produced from 1993 through 2004. Initially based on the E36 platform
- the BMW 6 Series F06 F12 F13 began production as the successor to the E63. The exterior was designed by Adrian van Hooydonk, based on the 1999 BMW Z 9 concept
Users also searched:
bmw z4 2018, bmw z4 2020, bmw z4 coupe, bmw z4 engine, bmw z4 price, bmw z4 specs, bmw z4 used, bmw z4, bmw z8, bmw z, james, jobs, steve, expensive, bond, why so expensive, interior, bmws, james bond, steve jobs, collector, bmwz, bmw z why so expensive, bmw zs, bmw z collector, bmw z steve jobs, bmw z james bond, bmws z, bmw z interior, bmw z -, bmw z1, sale, germany, florida, craigslist, for sale germany, for sale in florida, for sale craigslist,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →