ⓘ Beacon, Jersey City
The Beacon is a mixed-use development located on a 14-acre site on Bergen Hill, a crest of the Hudson Palisades and one of the highest geographical points in Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, United States. The Beacon, which occupies the Jersey City Medical Centers rehabilitated original complex, creates the northeastern corner of the Bergen Lafayette Section and is just east of McGinley Square. The Beacon includes 2.000.000 square feet of residential and retail space, approximately 1.200 luxury residences and 80.000 square feet of retail space.
Jersey city medical center moved to the site in 1882 and the complex was expanded in several stages through the mid-20th century. Metrovest shares were designated redeveloper of the property in the first decade of the 21st century. Redevelopment stalled after the downturn in the market, but was completed by April 2016.
Redesigned complex, the largest concentration of buildings in the style of art Deco in new Jersey, preserves the historical features of the exterior facades and public interiors. The complex is listed on national registers and the new Jersey historical places.
- Hertfordshire, England The Beacon Jersey City historic restoration of former Jersey City Medical Center Printed media The Beacon a 2008 novel by English
- Jersey City is the second - most populous city in the U.S. state of New Jersey after Newark. It is the seat of Hudson County as well as the county s largest
- Beacon is a city located in Dutchess County, New York, United States. The 2010 census placed the city total population at 15, 541. Beacon is part of the
- Beacon Hill may refer to: Beacon Hill, Ottawa, Ontario, a neighbourhood Beacon Hill Park, a park in Victoria, British Columbia Beacon Hill, Saskatchewan
- Bergen - Lafayette Beacon Bergen Hill, Communipaw The Junction Jackson HIll The Heights Chelsea Sparrow Hill Washington Village, around Palisade Avenue Western
- The Hamilton Fish Newburgh Beacon Bridge is a cantilever toll bridge that spans the Hudson River in New York State. The bridge carries Interstate 84 I - 84
- to a Move for a Jersey City Beacon The New York Times. Retrieved November 27, 2010. Lyons, Richard D. July 9, 1989 Jersey City Landmark Now It s
- Dunkery Beacon Somerset Ivinghoe Beacon Buckinghamshire Worcestershire Beacon United States Beacon Iowa Beacon Jersey City Beacon New York Beacon Falls
- services through its wholly owned subsidiary, Beacon Trust Company. It is the oldest community bank in New Jersey The Provident Institution for Savings was
- Atlantic County Record - Atlantic City Atlanticville - Monmouth Beach Long Branch Ocean Township Bayonne Community News The Beacon The Black River News Brazilian
- renovated as The Beacon Jersey City Jersey City Medical Center was one of the first medical centers in the United States and the first in New Jersey Many people