ⓘ Khemara (NGO)
Founded in 1991, Khemara is one of Cambodias longest serving local non-governmental organisations. The organisations mission is "to promote the capacity, confidence and wellbeing of communities through the sharing of information, education and counselling, including the encouragement of women and children to recognise their potential and rights to participate in decision making." Its head office is located in the capital city of Phnom Penh, however Khemara operates in seven of Cambodias twenty five provinces.
Over the past 25 years, the hotel khemara has developed a range of services to protect and empower women and children to improve their quality of life. All programs are based on a solid set of principles for determining the most needy in society and to create clear and precise implementation plan. Working directly with community councils, community councils for women and children and communities in the various project areas, the hotel khemara services include: the provision of childrens centres, child protection, justice for children, HIV prevention, non-formal education and vocational training, healthcare and income generation and capacity building.
Khemara hotel is recognized as a "safe organization of the child" the Cambodian government.
- and khemarak and different suffixes. Khemara Keila FC, a football club based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Khemara NGO Khemarak University, a university in
- court tries Cambodia MP BBC News. 8 August 2005. Retrieved 8 July 2012. Khemara Sok 5 February 2006 King Pardons Sam Rainsy and Cheam Channy Voice
- Unjust Election - WSJ.com Online.wsj.com. Retrieved 2013 - 10 - 28. Sok Khemara VOA Khmer. In Hearing, US Representatives Urge Stronger Stance on Cambodia
- planning and project management. As the Executive Director for the local NGO Khemara and also as a National Coordinator on the Convention on the Elimination
- Development policy research institute Committee for Free and Fair Elections in Cambodia COMFREL - NGO Coalition for Free and Fair Elections COFFEL - NGO
- contains a mixture of villas, small wooden houses, commercial warehouses and NGO offices including Live and Learn Environmental Education The Toul Kouk
- Clearance Index Overview of the distribution of Pear Por people in Cambodia, NGO Forum, Phnom Penh, 2005 Archived 2007 - 09 - 21 at the Wayback Machine RRA Report
- Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia Archived 2008 - 06 - 14 at the Wayback Machine. NGO Forum on Cambodia August 2006 Accessed June 6, 2008. Commune name: Ratanak
- Khao - I - Dang Refugee camp on the Cambodian border Khemara Khemara disambiguation Khemara NGO Khemara Keila FC Khemarak Phoumin Khemarak Phoumin Municipality
- on striking garment workers UN News Centre. Retrieved 6 January 2014. Khemara Sok 7 January 2014 US House Foreign Affairs Chair Calls for Hun Sen
- quite bad, there has been minimal development work and limited presence of NGOs in the district. There is no running water, and most residents obtain their
- Plantations, Economic concessions and Local Livelihoods in Cambodia PDF The NGO Forum on Cambodia. 2005. pp. 80 81. Archived from the original PDF on 21