Rajapalayam is a city and a special grade municipality in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is the largest municipality in the Virudhunagar district. It is located 600 km south to the state capital Chennai in the foothills of Western Ghats. Rajapalayam is located in the Madurai to Quilon Highway.economy is based on textile manufacture: the town has several mills for spinning and weaving cotton, as well as a large cotton market.
Rajapalayam is well known for its winter climate. The rajapalayam breed of dogs known.
- The Rajapalayam also known as a Poligar hound, is an Indian Sighthound dog. It was the companion of the royalty and aristocracy in Southern India, particularly
- 55000 Rajapalayam is an assembly constituency located in Virudhunagar district in Tamil Nadu. It falls under Tenkasi Lok Sabha Constituency. Rajapalayam State
- Rajapalayam railway station is a railway station serving the town of Rajapalayam in Tamil Nadu, India. The station is a part of the Madurai railway division
- Rajapalayam may refer to: Rajapalayam a town in Virudhunagar district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu Rajapalayam State Assembly Constituency an
- Coordinates: 9 27 0 N 77 33 0 E 9.45000 N 77.55000 E 9.45000 77.55000 Rajapalayam block is a revenue block in the Virudhunagar district of Tamil Nadu
- Ayyanar Falls are located 10 km 6.2 mi west of Rajapalayam city and municipality in Virudhunagar District in the Indian State of Tamil Nadu. It is
- legislative assembly as an Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam candidate from Rajapalayam constituency in 2006 election. She converted to Hinduism in 1994 under
- Kollam - Tirumangalam Road National Highways 744 and is about 7 km from Rajapalayam Agriculture is the main occupation of the Krishnapuram people. Krishnapuram
- Kadayanallur Puliangudi Vasudevanallur Sivagiri Seithur Rajapalayam Srivilliputtur Tirumangalam This route has historically connected