ⓘ Democrats for Trentino
Democrats for Trentino is a regionalist social-democratic Italian political party based in Trentino.
It originated in September 2008 as a split from the Democratic party PD, after Remo Andreolli, provincial Minister of health and the provincial leader of the Democrats of the left, was removed from the PD list in the provincial elections of 2008.
In the provincial elections of 2008 the party won 2.0% of the vote and no seats.
- Party, the Trentino Tyrolean Autonomist Party, the Union of Christian and Centre Democrats the Greens and Democrats of Trentino Loyal to Trentino Italy
- Taverna List Lista Taverna Democrats for Trentino Democratici per il Trentino Loyal to Trentino Leali al Trentino United Valleys Valli Unite
- Autonomista Trentino Tirolese Union for Trentino Unione per il Trentino Trentino Project Progetto Trentino Northern League Trentino Lega Nord Trentino Five
- Trentino It was the first time that the Province was not led by a Christian Democrat Source: Trentino - Alto Adige Sudtirol Region Source: Trentino - Alto
- Union for Trentino Italian: Unione per il Trentino UpT is a regionalist, centrist and Christian - democratic political party active in Trentino Italy
- The Trentino Tyrolean Autonomist Party Italian: Partito Autonomista Trentino Tirolese, PATT is a regionalist, autonomist, Christian - democratic, centrist
- The Trentino - Alto Adige Sudtirol provincial elections of 2003 took place on 28 October 2003. Lorenzo Dellai Civica was elected President of Trentino while
- The Trentino - Alto Adige Sudtirol regional election of 1998 took place on 22 November 1998. The South Tyrolean People s Party SVP and the Daisy Civic
- Trentini Trentino Tomorrow Trentino Domani Daisy Civic List Civica Margherita Democrats for Trentino Democratici per il Trentino Loyal to Trentino Leali
- two major allies: the Democrats of the Left DS and the Trentino Tyrolean Autonomist Party PATT Taking example from Trentino and bordering Veneto