ⓘ Flags of Elizabeth II
Queen Elizabeth II has and has had a variety of flags to represent her personally and as head of state of 16 independent nations around the world. They are usually used on any building, ship, car, or aircraft where she is present.
These heraldic flags coats usually United Nations weapons in the form of a banner.
- Elizabeth II Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor born 21 April 1926 is Queen of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. Elizabeth was born
- coronation of Elizabeth II took place on 2 June 1953 at Westminster Abbey, London. Elizabeth II ascended the throne at the age of 25 upon the death of her father
- Elizabeth II born 21 April 1926 has held numerous titles and honours, both during and before her time as monarch of each of her Commonwealth realms
- The Silver Jubilee of Elizabeth II marked the 25th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II s accession to the thrones of the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth
- The personal flag of Queen Elizabeth II in her role as Queen of New Zealand was approved for use in 1962. It is used by the Queen only when she is in New
- full list of all of Queen Elizabeth II s flags National symbols of Barbados List of Barbados flags Barbadian Flags Barbados from The World Flag Database
- Jamaica Royal Standard of the United Kingdom List of Jamaican flags Queen Elizabeth II s Personal Standard in Jamaica at Flags of the World. Accessed 16
- of Elizabeth II was the international celebration held in 2002 marking the 50th anniversary of the accession of Queen Elizabeth II to the thrones of seven
- arms of Malta Queen Elizabeth II s Personal Flag for Malta 1967 - 1974 Malta Flags of the World website. Retrieved 21 November 2012. Coat of Arms