ⓘ Charlestown Police Department
The Charlestown Police Department is the municipal police agency for Charlestown, Rhode Island.
DSP has two subdivisions, the largest of which is in the form of a branch or division of the patrol operations and administrative detective branch and criminal investigation Department.
DSP employs 20 police officers and five full-time employees. DSP full-time employees supplemented by seven part-time sworn special police officers, fourteen not sworn constables of traffic and several additional part-time administrative staff.
Police island Commission on accreditation of RIPAC accredited police Agency, receiving its initial accreditation in 2017.
Chipboard under the command of Colonel Michael J. Paliotta, chief of police.
- the location of their reservation. Charlestown is served by the Charlestown Police Department The Chief of Police is Col. Michael J. Paliotta. Ninigret
- dispatched by the Charlestown Police Department dispatch center. Charlestown falls within Troop C of the New Hampshire State Police As of the census
- Charlestown State Prison was a correctional facility in Charlestown Boston, Massachusetts operated by the Massachusetts Department of Correction. The
- Charlestown is the oldest neighborhood within the city of Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Originally called Mishawum by the Massachusett tribe
- The Boston Police Department BPD dating back to 1838, holds the primary responsibility for law enforcement and investigation within the American city
- City Police Force Baltimore City Park Police Barton Police Department Charlestown Police Department Clear Spring Police Department Emmitsburg Police Department
- Massachusetts in 1864, but quickly left for Boston s Charlestown neighborhood. He graduated from Charlestown High School in 1872. In 1878 he married Isabella
- facilities. In 1971, the Authority constructed a second container port in Charlestown for the use of other shipping companies. In 1980, Sea - Land ended its
- Supporting Actor. Four lifelong friends from the Boston neighborhood of Charlestown Douglas Doug MacRay, James Jem Coughlin, Albert Gloansy MacGloan
- police officers, about 268 for each 100, 000 residents. Rhode Island Department of Corrections Rhode Island Airport Police Rhode Island Capitol Police