ⓘ Sande, Vestfold
Sande is a municipality in Vestfold County, Norway. Its administrative centre is the village of Sande i Vestfold. The municipality of Sande was established on 1 January 1838.
Sande is located in a picturesque area on the coast about 60 kilometers 37 miles South of Oslo and 50 minutes drive. In recent years, the administrative center of Sande has grown significantly due to the many new apartments and shops.
Areas 1973 Olsenbanden movie Olsenbanden tar gull from was filmed in Sande. The other part was removed Stavern.
- a church in Sande municipality in Vestfold county Sande Station, a railway station in Sande municipality in Vestfold county Arne Sande a Danish boxer
- Sande Station Norwegian: Sande stasjon is a railway station on the Vestfold Line in Sande Norway. The station is served with InterCity Express trains
- Sande Avis The Sande Gazette is a local Norwegian newspaper published in the municipality of Sande in Vestfold county. The newspaper s history goes back
- Vestfold og Telemark lit. Vestfold and Telemark is a Norwegian county that consists of two distinct and separate traditional regions, the former counties
- was a Norwegian sport shooter. He was born in the municipality of Sande in Vestfold and was a cousin of fellow Olympic sport shooter Hans Aasnæs. He
- representative to the Norwegian Parliament from Vestfold during the term 2005 2009. He hails from Sande Vestfold Jan Fredrik Vogt in Norwegian Storting
- Lauvkollen is a mountain in the municipalities of Sande in Vestfold and of Drammen in Buskerud, Norway Map of Lauvkollen Coordinates: 59 39 04 N 10 05 46 E
- The Vestfold Line Norwegian: Vestfoldbanen is a 137.79 - kilometer 85.62 mi railway line which runs between Drammen and Eidanger in Norway. The line
- Nordre Sande Idrettslag is a Norwegian sports club from Klevjer, Vestfold which was founded in 1931. The club has sections for bandy, association football
- Vestfold counties, Norway. Of its population of 1, 082 as of 2005, 654 were registered as residents of Drammen whereas 428 live in Sande in Vestfold county
- Lier, Royken, Hurum, Flesberg, Rollag in Buskerud and Svelvik and Sande in Vestfold As of 2011 the district had 455 employees. The police district was
- Botne at Holmestrand in Vestfold Norway where his father was a farmer. Around 1812, he took over the farm Bo in Sande in Vestfold He was also commander