ⓘ Hangzhou Binjiang Hospital
The hospital is currently under construction. Its located in the Binjiang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, Peoples Republic of China. The construction opened on 28 January 2008, Mr. Zhang Xi General Secretary of ZJU, Prof. Yang Wei President of ZJU, and Mr. Wang Guoping General Secretary of Hangzhou also participated in the opening ceremony.
The hospital has a total area of 150 mu, with total building area 166.9000 m 2. He bedside of the patient 1200. The hospital is scheduled to fully open in 2009.
- Dental Hospital There are several hospitals under construction: The Hangzhou Binjiang Hospital The Beilun People s Hospital in Beilun District, Ningbo In
- timeline of the history of the city of Hangzhou Zhejiang Province, China. 328 CE - Lingyin monastery founded near Hangzhou 606 - City walls built. 609 - Grand
- Zhejiang province, China. Lying on the Grand Canal of China, Jiaxing borders Hangzhou to the southwest, Huzhou to the west, Shanghai to the northeast, and the
- sunshine is one of ten urban districts of the prefecture - level city of Hangzhou the capital of Zhejiang Province, East China. Fuyang is located in the
- province, China. Lying south of the Lake Tai, it borders Jiaxing to the east, Hangzhou to the south, and the provinces of Anhui and Jiangsu to the west and north
- Zhejiang. It consists of an archipelago of islands at the southern mouth of Hangzhou Bay, off Ningbo. The prefecture s city proper is Dinghai on Zhoushan Island
- railways opened in Wenzhou. The Ningbo Taizhou Wenzhou railway runs north to Hangzhou and the Wenzhou Fuzhou railway, runs south to Xiamen. Both lines accommodate
- consecutive days in May 29th, 3 Farm doctors at the District Central Farm Hospital came to the field of Li Feng, a large grain farmer in Song Ao town. 现代汉语规范词典 第3版