ⓘ The Death of Eric Cartman
The Death of Eric Cartman is the sixth episode in the ninth season of the American animated television series South Park. The 131st episode overall, it originally aired on Comedy Central in the United States on April 13, 2005.
In the episode, the rest of the boys begin to ignore Cartman, leading him to the conclusion that he must be a Ghost. Cartman tries to get into heaven by doing "good works", but not at the end.
- Eric Theodore Cartman often referred to just by his surname, is a main character in the animated television series South Park, created by Matt Stone and
- Central in the United States on August 13, 1997. The episode introduces child protagonists Eric Cartman Kyle Broflovski, Stan Marsh and Kenny McCormick
- part one of a two - episode story arc, which concluded with Cartman s Mom Is Still a Dirty Slut The episode follows Eric Cartman one of the show s child
- down after Cartman feeds Scott his parents remains in the form of chili. In the season nine episode The Death of Eric Cartman Cartman with help from
- Saint Eric Eric the Lawgiver, Eric the Saint, or Eric the Holy Eric X of Sweden, the King of Sweden between 1208 and 1216 Eric XI of Sweden, the son of king
- Original air date: March 30, 2005 The Losing Edge Original air date: April 6, 2005 Disc 2 The Death of Eric Cartman Original air date: April 13, 2005
- taking unexpected turns. As Kenny, Stan, Kyle, and Eric Cartman try to decide what to do on the last day of spring break, they suddenly find themselves in
- Stone for the Comedy Central television network. The ongoing narrative revolves around four children, Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman and Kenny
- episodes without appearing and returns at the conclusion of the final episode. Trey Parker as Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman Randy Marsh, Mr. Garrison, Clyde Donovan