ⓘ City of Geelong West

                                     

ⓘ City of Geelong West

The City of Geelong West was a local government area about 5 kilometres west of the regional city of Geelong, Victoria, Australia. The city covered an area of 5.26 square kilometres, and existed from 1875 until 1993.

                                     
  • The City of Greater Geelong is a local government area in the Barwon South West region of Victoria, Australia, located in the western part of the state
  • City of Geelong was abolished, and, along with the Cities of Geelong West and Newtown, the Rural City of Bellarine, the Shire of Corio and parts of the
  • Geelong West is a commercial and residential suburb of Geelong Victoria, Australia. When Geelong was founded, the area was known as Kildare but its name
  • City of Bellarine, Shire of Corio, City of Geelong West City of Newtown, and City of South Barwon. The chairperson of the panel of administrators has the
  • south - west of the state capital, Melbourne. It is the second largest Victorian city with an estimated urban population of 268, 277 as of June 2018. Geelong
  • The Geelong West St Peters Football Club was an Australian rules football club that last competed in the Geelong Football League GFL from 1989 until
  • The Geelong city centre is a locality surrounded by the Geelong metropolitan area. It is also referred to as the Geelong CBD, Central Geelong the Central
  • Victoria 2 West Geelong SC plays out of Genis Steel Park in Corio, Victoria and is backed by the local Macedonian Australian community. The Geelong Soccer
  • Geelong North is a suburb of Geelong in the Australian state of Victoria. The suburb was bypassed by traffic from Melbourne coming from the Princes Freeway
  • list of 244 bird species known to occur within a radius of 56 km 35 mi from the city of Geelong south - west of Melbourne on the western side of Port
  • located west of the city of Geelong defined in the Victorian Electoral Act, 1858 as: Geelong West along with Electoral district of Geelong East was created