ⓘ City of Horsham

                                     

ⓘ City of Horsham

The City of Horsham was a local government area about 290 kilometres west-northwest of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The city covered an area of 23.31 square kilometres, and existed from 1882 until 1994.

                                     
  • The Rural City of Horsham is a local government area in Victoria, Australia, located in the western part of the state. It covers an area of 4, 267 square
  • Horsham ˈhɔːrʃəm is a regional city in the Wimmera region of western Victoria, Australia. Located on a bend in the Wimmera River, Horsham is approximately
  • Horsham ˈhɔːrʃəm is a market town on the upper reaches of the River Arun on the fringe of the Weald in West Sussex, England. The town is 31 miles 50 km
  • The Horsham Football Netball Club, nicknamed the Demons, is an Australian rules football and netball club based in the city of Horsham Victoria. The
  • Archdeacon of Horsham is a senior ecclesiastical officer in the Church of England Diocese of Chichester. The diocese almost exactly covers the counties of East
  • Horsham YMCA is a football club based in Horsham West Sussex, England. They are currently members of the Southern Combination Premier Division and play
  • Horsham Football Club are a non - League football club based in Horsham West Sussex, England, currently playing in the Isthmian League Premier Division
  • The Horsham Saints Football Netball Club is an Australian rules football and netball club based in the city of Horsham Victoria. The football team competes
  • in 1939 as RAF Horsham St. Faith and home of the City of Norwich Aviation Museum. Administratively it is in the civil parish of Horsham St Faith and Newton
  • HMAS Horsham J235 M235 named for the city of Horsham Victoria, was one of 60 Bathurst - class corvettes constructed during World War II, and one of 36
  • Horsham railway station is located on the Western standard gauge line in Victoria, Australia. It serves the city of Horsham The station was officially