ⓘ Greatest Hits (Roxy Music album)
Greatest Hits is Roxy Musics first standard "greatest hits" compilation album, issued after Roxy Music went on hiatus. The edited version of "The Thrill of It All" is unique to this release, while the single version is available on 7" 45 RPM single and the 2012 box set The Complete Studio Recordings. "Mother of Pearl" is an edit in that it does not crossfade into the next song, as it does on Stranded, the album on which it originally appeared. The version of "Pyjamarama" on this collection is a remix of the original 1973 single which is also available on The Complete Studio Recordings, as well as the 1977 Polydor reissue of the Virginia Plain single.
1. PersonnelRoxy Music
- Paul Thompson – drums, percussion
- Brian Eno – keyboards, backing vocals tracks 1-2 and 5-6 on side one
- Phil Manzanera – electric guitar
- John Gustafson – bass tracks 3-4 on side one, all tracks on side two
- Rik Kenton – bass track 1 on side one
- Andy Mackay – oboe, saxophone
- Eddie Jobson – keyboards, violin tracks 3-4 on side one, all tracks on side two
- Bryan Ferry – vocals, keyboards, guitar on "Pyjamarama"
- John Porter - bass tracks 2 and 5-6 on side one
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →