ⓘ Ormeley Lodge

                                     

ⓘ Ormeley Lodge

Ormeley Lodge is an early 18th-century Georgian house set in 6 acres on the edge of Ham Common near to Richmond Park in Ham, London. It is owned by Lady Annabel Goldsmith.

                                     
  • brought up at Ormeley Lodge Zac Goldsmith, MP for Richmond Park, son of James Goldsmith and Lady Annabel Goldsmith, was brought up at Ormeley Lodge Jemima Khan
  • White Lodge is a Grade I listed Georgian house situated in Richmond Park, in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. Formerly a royal residence, it
  • Yelverton Lodge is an 18th - century hunting lodge in Twickenham in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. Situated opposite Marble Hill Park and Marble
  • 51 26 33 N 0 17 40 W 51.44250 N 0.29444 W 51.44250 - 0.29444 Pembroke Lodge is a Grade II listed Georgian mansion in Richmond Park in the London Borough
  • 0 17 7 W 51.42750 N 0.28528 W 51.42750 - 0.28528 Thatched House Lodge is a Grade II - listed building, dating from the 17th century, in Richmond
  • include Sudbrook Lodge and Cottages, Ormeley Lodge and, next to Ham Gate, Park Gate Lodge The neighbouring Grade II listed lodge just inside Richmond
  • Fairclough 1907 1996 British Council. Retrieved 19 May 2013. Ormeley Lodge Ham Common Recording Britain Victoria and Albert Museum. Retrieved
  • Petersham Lodge is a Grade II listed house on River Lane, Petersham in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. Rebuilt in the early 18th century for
  • The Upper Lodge Water Gardens are a partially restored complex of early eighteenth century Water Gardens in Bushy Park, England. Originally built for
  • new lodge Cooper s Lodge was built on the site of Hill Farm. It was later known as Lucas s Lodge and as Bog Lodge Bog Lodge was renamed Holly Lodge in
  • the age of 14 until his death in 1835. From 1814 to 1818 she lived at Ormeley Lodge Ham. She was an aunt of the novelist Lucy Bethia Walford. Sinclair
  • acquired the estate and lived at Fulwell Lodge from after his marriage in 1913 until his death in 1932. The lodge was subsequently purchased by Wates, demolished