ⓘ Kiel, Wisconsin
Kiel is a city in Calumet and Manitowoc counties in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. The population was 3.738 at the 2010 census. Of this, 3.429 residents lived in Manitowoc County, and 309 residents lived in Calumet County. The city is located primarily within Manitowoc County, though a portion extends west into adjacent Calumet County and is known as "Hinzeville".
He was once known as wooden shoes, the capital of Wisconsin as it held the only wooden shoes factory in Wisconsin.
- newspaper based in Kiel Wisconsin It is published by Delta Publications. The newspaper was founded when the New Holstein Reporter, Kiel Tri - County Record
- Kiel High School is a public secondary school located in the town of Kiel Wisconsin United States. Kiel High School includes grades nine through twelve
- Kiel is a city in northern Germany. Kiel may also refer to: Kiel name Kiel Missouri Kiel Wisconsin All pages with titles beginning with Kiel All pages
- west to Kiel The second route saw the western terminus moved from Kiel to Peebles. The last route changed the east terminus from Cleveland to Kiel Nearly
- 1967 Kiel Wisconsin Steenbek - Projensdorf Landeshauptstadt Kiel Kiels Oberburgermeister Archived from the original on 2015 - 02 - 20. Growth - Kiel Region
- in the United States, see Kiel Wisconsin For the city in Germany, see Kiel For other uses, see Kiel disambiguation Kiel is a surname or given name
- well as a line from Milwaukee north to Kiel The Southern Division includes the lines acquired from the Wisconsin and Calumet Railroad in 1992, centered
- February 17, 1956 was a Wisconsin farmer from Kiel Wisconsin United States, who served two terms as a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, first being
- Geological Survey. Burg, Faye October 24, 2013 Ottery fosters tribe s identity Tri - County News Kiel Wisconsin pp. 1, 7. Retrieved October 27, 2013.
- Pennsylvania Tri - County News Kiel Wisconsin based in Kiel Wisconsin USA. Tri - County News Osseo, Wisconsin based in Osseo, Wisconsin USA. Tri - County News
- Charles Kiel September 25, 1895 December 1, 1971 was a Brigadier General in the United States Air Force. Kiel was born Emil Charles Kiel in Wisconsin in