ⓘ Shire of Pyalong

                                     

ⓘ Shire of Pyalong

The Shire of Pyalong was a local government area about 85 kilometres north of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The shire covered an area of 577.57 square kilometres, and existed from 1863 until 1994.

                                     
  • of the Shire of Pyalong Shire of Kilmore, most of the Shire of Broadford, and parts of the Shire of McIvor and Rural City of Seymour. The Shire is governed
  • Pyalong ˈpaɪ.əlɒŋ is a town in central Victoria, Australia. The town is located on the Northern Highway, in the Shire of Mitchell local government area
  • shire on 24 December 1874. On 18 November 1994, the Shire of Broadford was abolished, and, along with the Rural City of Seymour, the Shire of Pyalong
  • City of Seymour, the Shires of Broadford and Pyalong and parts of the Shire of McIvor. The Shire of Kilmore was divided into four ridings, each of which
  • November 1994, the Rural City of Seymour was abolished, and, along with the Shires of Broadford and Pyalong and parts of the Shire of McIvor, was merged into
  • adjacent to the intersection of Seymour Pyalong Road with Tallarook Pyalong Road, 37 05 04 S 145 02 41 E. Ebden shifted 9000 of the sheep to the second
  • political family, being the grandson of Frederick Sheppard Grimwade and uncle of Fred Grimwade. He served on Pyalong Shire Council from 1939 to 1961, and was
  • of Melbourne University, and was on the council of the Bendigo Institute of Technology and the state Liberal Party. He was a member of Pyalong Shire Council
  • The Shire of Wangaratta was a local government area about 260 kilometres 162 mi northeast of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The
  • The Shire of Bannockburn was a local government area about 85 kilometres 53 mi west - southwest of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia
  • The Shire of Orbost was a local government area about 380 kilometres 236 mi east of Melbourne, the state capital of Victoria, Australia. The shire covered