ⓘ Faison, North Carolina

                                     

ⓘ Faison, North Carolina

Faison was originally called "Faisons Depot", and under the latter name was founded around 1833. The town was named for Henry Faison, the original owner of the town site. A post office has been in operation at Faison since 1838.

Faison cemetery, Faison historic district, Buckner hill house, and John Wesley Mallard house listed on the national register of historic places.